+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sunken Treasury Chest

Sunken Treasury Chest

I just went diving and have not been diving in awhile. I was wondering if there has been changes in sunken treasury chest, because all I got was vaultstones?

Yea they killed it. Drops only worthless items (except some designs) from bags, mostly drops vaultstone shards which is sells like 1.5 g each (after getting vaultstone, avarage worth of 1 shard). Not even worth to spend labor, tons of time and recovery pouch. They also reduced perdita worth from 1000g to 200g (that %80 nerf rofl). If you get bags and Chrome submarine scraps, it can be worth. But that vaultstone shard drop rate is just annoying, needless and a content killer.

Kadum West -Snow Flakes
    Wynn East - Avalanche

Quote Originally Posted by Sableminx View Post
    I just went diving and have not been diving in awhile. I was wondering if there has been changes in sunken treasury chest, because all I got was vaultstones?
    Yeah, for some reason they switched to Vaultstones being the main drop and haven't changed it since (even though the drops from Vaultstones are completely worthless since they're just for decor/achievements and the market's flooded with them). There's a rare chance to get bags with other items or submarine design scraps, and an even rarer chance to get a treasure pack for turn-in.

Sunken ship excavation is more profitable (though it got nerfed as well and can be risky). You need a submarine for this and high exploration prof. In a nutshell, the Arcadian Sea has broken rowboats floating around. You can dive underneath those and look for bubbles on the ocean floor, which indicate a sunken ship. Then you use the submarine and recovery pouches to raise it, break open the crates, and make off with trade packs.

Damn no wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashorai View Post
    Yea they killed it. Drops only worthless items (except some designs) from bags, mostly drops vaultstone shards which is sells like 1.5 g each (after getting vaultstone, avarage worth of 1 shard). Not even worth to spend labor, tons of time and recovery pouch. They also reduced perdita worth from 1000g to 200g (that %80 nerf rofl). If you get bags and Chrome submarine scraps, it can be worth. But that vaultstone shard drop rate is just annoying, needless and a content killer.
    I came back to the game not long ago and I found this change and can only say it sucks. Sunken treasure hunting has been something I found very relaxing. Maybe the RNG on the chest loot was too good at one time but now it's tooo bad. If the RNG is going to be so bad then the reward for a success should be much better I think. The way it is now... the cost of pouches out weights any possible profit from a successful find. So sad...…….

They put the gold amount down for the Auroria Crates which have since been removed entirely *eyeroll*
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

Too many bots/hackers were doing it on farm so they nerfed it as a gold income. Now you probably lose money doing it, certainly vs larceny.
    Aria - Pirate

+ Reply to Thread