+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fluffy commands do nothing when typing them

Question Fluffy commands do nothing when typing them

I want to ask WHY when I type any of the written above commands no one of them works (I have two about one-year-old characters, and I was boosted them a long time ago). Yesterday I created a new character and when I typed the commands in the main channel nothing happens. Just the same level 3, the same empty mailbox, the same thing happens with the previous boosted characters. I'm not a Parton, but nowhere in the forum is written that they're "exclusive for Patrons". Any ideas? Thank you!

I have toons on PTS1 and PTS2, Fluffy listens on PTS1 not on PTS2. Anyone else has that issue?

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    Community Manager
    Heya,

We've called Fluffy and Fluffy did respond on PTS1 as intended. It sometimes takes a bit as Fluffy is kinda busy but it works.
    Fluffy was never intended to work on PTS2. If you want to test Fluffy please create a character on PTS1.

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Heya,

We've called Fluffy and Fluffy did respond on PTS1 as intended. It sometimes takes a bit as Fluffy is kinda busy but it works.
    Fluffy was never intended to work on PTS2. If you want to test Fluffy please create a character on PTS1.
    Thank you, Carendash

Quote Originally Posted by falschBULGARIA View Post
    I want to ask WHY when I type any of the written above commands no one of them works (I have two about one-year-old characters, and I was boosted them a long time ago). Yesterday I created a new character and when I typed the commands in the main channel nothing happens. Just the same level 3, the same empty mailbox, the same thing happens with the previous boosted characters. I'm not a Parton, but nowhere in the forum is written that they're "exclusive for Patrons". Any ideas? Thank you!
    Well, maybe your new character used a name that was recently created, Fluffy fulfilled, then deleted. Fluffy seems to keep a list of names used and doesn't like repeats. Also, you might want to try Fluffy with your older existing characters again. Fluffy lost their old name list and your characters might get all the stuff again.

+ Reply to Thread