+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Choosing a video card manufacturer.

Choosing a video card manufacturer.

Hi all,

Please help me, whose video card should I buy? For several weeks now I've been fighting with this issue.

Specifically - I decided to take the conventional GTX 1050 Ti. In the local store, even now you can take from Palit, Gigabyt, Asus and MSI. Absolutely with the same amount of everything that can be counted, except for the fans. At the same time, Palit is somehow cheaper than the rest, in particular, Gigabyte and Asus. On Gearbest, there are still Yestone and Colorful, about the first written that they say super-official partners of Nvidia and in general their whole life supply vidyuhi for WCG. And their version is cheaper than Palit, Gigabyte, Asus and MSI. Well, on the internet, there are a lot of writing contents that you can find. So learning would be much easierl Even cheaper than the same Chinese Colorful, about whom I know only that he plays for the elves in the vario. But at the same time, it has a price tag similar to that of Gigabyte and Asus.

That's the dilemma in which. If it is all the same - then what for wait for the conditional Yestone, if it is possible to walk from Palit tomorrow morning? Or is it worth overpaying for the Asus brand? Which for some reason stands as a colorful nouneym. Maybe considering the margin of our retailer, Colorful with girbest is still cooler?

Hi I have hp omen gtx1050 8gbram and I can play archeage on ultra without any problems ofc if I run multiple accs I have to lower it to low to mot have any fps spikes and so far haven't had any issue so try looking for hp omen with gtx 1050 or1060 mine costed 10000dkk no idea how much it is in your currency and if have any questions you can find me on taris EU guild titans my char name hellking ^_^

Also never buy msi my last msi was brand new and after 1 month harddrive was fried like french fries xD

+ Reply to Thread