+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Legions of Alts Doing Blue Salt Tokens

Legions of Alts Doing Blue Salt Tokens

On Aria, there’s a specific individual with some 5+ guilds of alts that they take, 18 alts at a time, to do the blue salt tokens to trade for ayanad weapons. These alts are being used with a program of some sort that piles them on top of each other and they follow someone from place to place. I’m guessing a macro of some kind is used to get all the quests and turn in all the mats at once also.

Is this against the tos? Can anyone be logged into 19-20 accounts all at once or use one button to control them all?

Can someone explain to me if this isn’t against tos, then how can everyone else do this too so we can all profit together. Thanks.

AFAIK:
    Macros are against TOS.
    Running 20 clients isn't.
    Having 1 button passed to multiple clients at the same time is also against TOS.

How do you do this: buy a server class piece of hardware that can run ~20 VM's; run ~20 VM's with an account on each one; profit!

This CAN be done w/o macros as well.
    Setting the alts to follow mode does most of the heavy lifting.
    Watch closely next time you see it: does each character move separately? one at a time?

aLtS aRe NoT a PrObLeM tHeY aRe A sOlUtIoN!

They move all at the same time, literally piled on top of each other as if there’s no physics mechanics and characters can walk into one another.

I've seen them as well for a couple of weeks.
    Usually I check them just like Tinukeda says and they seem to be fine in terms of only following another character (through portals, to the quest board, etc...)
    However, there is one thing that seems fishy: the time it takes to put all 15-30 characters into the follow mode. 1 to 2 per second start following.
    I am not sure if I am missing a feature or it is actually a program.
    Imo you the fastest way to follow someone is to target the raid member, right-click the HP bar and then select 'follow'. There is no command /follow or something like that so it takes well over 1 second to put a character into the 'follow' mode - not including the time it takes to switch to the next client. Or is there a faster (legal) way I am not aware of?
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    I've seen them as well for a couple of weeks.
    Usually I check them just like Tinukeda says and they seem to be fine in terms of only following another character (through portals, to the quest board, etc...)
    However, there is one thing that seems fishy: the time it takes to put all 15-30 characters into the follow mode. 1 to 2 per second start following.
    I am not sure if I am missing a feature or it is actually a program.
    Imo you the fastest way to follow someone is to target the raid member, right-click the HP bar and then select 'follow'. There is no command /follow or something like that so it takes well over 1 second to put a character into the 'follow' mode - not including the time it takes to switch to the next client. Or is there a faster (legal) way I am not aware of?
    /target name (have that on copy paste) have your mouse already over the HP bar so you can right click and follow faster at tab to next client paste the /target name and so on

Quote Originally Posted by Kittysoftpaw View Post
    They move all at the same time, literally piled on top of each other as if there’s no physics mechanics and characters can walk into one another.
    Follow does that.

It looks like that to external people because the game is so desynced from the client running the character to another client each one of them think they are 5m behind the leader while seeing the others as 10m behind. Since physics are all client based they don't run in to each other so they never look lime they are bumping to an outsode observer.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

u guys didn't know how u can create infinite trade packs just for 1 blue salt token
    this game is a big bunch of bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Txeptyip View Post
    /target name (have that on copy paste) have your mouse already over the HP bar so you can right click and follow faster at tab to next client paste the /target name and so on
    Even when you do it that way: are you able to put 25 characters into follow mode within 10-15 seconds? and not just only once but several times without fail
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

This individual is a gold seller, this is his way to get items to sell for gold eventually. Gamigo can't do anything without pm-ing a GM/MOD here privately with reference material as proof.
    “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast