+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Legions of Alts Doing Blue Salt Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    I call BS - please have some kind of proof of this 200 alts belong to one person, or I doubt this can be taken seriously. I do this every day on my main and on my husband’s char and I just don’t buy it. What server?
    come with this story for me dear ?? Those who argue that there are no restrictions for level 30 alts without patron, can do these daily onyx and BS quests is because they have at least about 20 alts without patron. I don't need to prove anything to anyone, because I know people and they say they just don't create accounts anymore because they have their daily goals accomplished.

https://imgur.com/hPR6YkI You get dozens of chars like these afk login every day to generate labor and then use and get level 30. Image taken just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    I call BS - please have some kind of proof of this 200 alts belong to one person, or I doubt this can be taken seriously. I do this every day on my main and on my husband’s char and I just don’t buy it. What server?
    I can't be sure about 200 alts, but I know a (single) player who has at least 110 alts, because I saw him doing the blue salt bond quests over and over again on 1 'main' alt (stayed the same) and 15 on follow (those changed in each round).
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by iLovearcheage View Post
    come with this story for me dear ?? Those who argue that there are no restrictions for level 30 alts without patron, can do these daily onyx and BS quests is because they have at least about 20 alts without patron. I don't need to prove anything to anyone, because I know people and they say they just don't create accounts anymore because they have their daily goals accomplished.
    I did not say we should not require patron. I just think BLATANT EXAGGERATION is not the way forward.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

Quote Originally Posted by iLovearcheage View Post
    also: 20 now? 20 is a HUGE DAMN DIFFERENCE from 200 xD
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

I saw some guys with probably 7 alts on auto follow.. Each one instantly teleporting (using spells) down mtns from the nua turn in to the shore to swim to the boat. No way he could switch clients to manually press the buttons to port down so hes probably using a key duplicator software.

I am relatively new to all this stuff and my english is maybe not the best, but what is the Point in removing These alts, or forcing to be patron?
    If someone really has the time to manage 200 alts (omg) he is probably so rich (ingame) that he cann afford Apex for them, and then has even more Labor to spend.
    also if he gets 200 alts with these Onyx and sells them on market the Price for Apex is where it is now, what if all thse disappear? onys will rais in Price, correct?
    Is that what we Players want?
    i saw the requirements for the bluesalt trade packages, you nee oils and pigments and that stuff, and that all requires Onyx, so if they double in Price, Price for the packages double and will make them useless, or not?

so what is exactly the Problem with these alts? do they all trade in these bluesalt packages and drive Prices down?
    I wanted to buy ayanad armor for the bluesalt, but was recommended to not buy ayanad, so i'll stick to hiram, and maybe will make some trade packages with the bluesalts, or is it bad because of the alts?

I must second the last replay, if these alts contribute to the lower price of charcoal and ayanad equipment better for the players overall. As long as these alts do not mass spam packs and thus do not bring more gold into the game and make the price of apex to rise, I am ok with it. I cant imagine charcoal being at 5g again, that would ruin the blue salt bonds packs.

The root of this problem is poor game design. Valuable currency and resources are being restricted behind dailies that scale very well by increasing the number of characters doing them.

As long as this is the system in place, players will find ways to maximize their gains regardless of the restrictions put in place to try and prevent it.

The issues we are experiencing in the west are almost non-existant in Korea, the region that the game is developed for. Until XL games starts to see the need to change the core game design because of rampant "emergent gameplay", nothing will happen.

Sorry friendos, we're stuck with what we have.
    Coraxxas - Primeval - <Ghost> - Kadum (HAUNTED)
    Tyranthin - Ebonsong - <Emeritus> - Kadum (East)/Nui (East)

What's the difference between Sedura and Looney's dad?
    ...Sedura comes out of stealth every 45 seconds.

Follow me on Twitch and Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Warhead42 View Post
    The root of this problem is poor game design. Valuable currency and resources are being restricted behind dailies that scale very well by increasing the number of characters doing them.

As long as this is the system in place, players will find ways to maximize their gains regardless of the restrictions put in place to try and prevent it.

The issues we are experiencing in the west are almost non-existant in Korea, the region that the game is developed for. Until XL games starts to see the need to change the core game design because of rampant "emergent gameplay", nothing will happen.

Sorry friendos, we're stuck with what we have.
    Exactly!

As long as doing easy or even afk tasks has a better reward than actively playing the game on a single character we will continue to see such problems.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast