+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help with Class

Need help with Class

So i went away for a while, and now i am back, but i had to start over.

What is a class that is good at murdering things fast, mostly PvE, with some PvP, so i can kill mobs fast, with the lowest downtime.

So far i have tried these classes, and not really feeling them

FANGBORN
    EBONSONG

Maladiction, Sorc, Shadow
    Maladiction witch, sorc

but what i have not tried again in years is melee

but i am sick of trying to kill stuff, to see half my life vanish.

and if i do PvP i want to stand a chance outside of using a Sorc, occ, shadow

All builds are good with good gear lol. Once you got to a decent point you'd be 1-2 shotting mobs as ebonsong and could get an autoloot pet so you move fast from 1 mob to the next. Or with mage you can drop packs quick and aoe farm. Melee too. Healer even can as well now.

You should be asking what's a good farming build for low gearscore and if you want to do magic that would be spectre at low gearscore and fanatic at high gearscore. Fanatic can start around ancestral 11 for lightning flamebolt, flame freeruner, and some form of manabolt/dropback. (spectre = sorc/song/malediction | fanatic = sorc/shadow/malediction)

Melee and archer have a harder time at low gearscores. Argent is ok for aoe farming and self sustain (battle/vit/aura) but it's sort of useless in group pvp. On that note, if you decide to gear for argent it'd be tanky gear, maybe hiram plate & club/magic shield, so you could switch off to other classes like paladin, abolisher, dawncaller, herald, bloodreaver, doomlord, etc. (relatively all useless classes in group pvp besides maybe solo or very small scale)

Keep in mind a lot of builds can change as you unlock ancestral abilities. So it may feel weak with no gear/gems/unlocked abilities, but they change drastically as you progress.

yeah i tried the archer some more, and went instead with Sorc, Mal, Shadow, and i do the dropback flameblot, even at low 3.9k GS, i can kill mobs without hardly taking any damage, sometimes none at all. on the archer with 200 more AGI, i was getting my tiny dwarf hiney handed to me.

+ Reply to Thread