Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETE] Archeage EU Maintenance - 8AM UTC - August 7

  1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager iArches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    342

    [COMPLETE] Archeage EU Maintenance - 8AM UTC - August 7

    Hello everyone,

    We will be taking down the Archeage EU servers for maintenance on August 7, 2019 at 8AM UTC.
    This downtime is estimated to take approximately 7 hours.

    The size of the patch will be approximately 71mb.

    Changes This Patch:
    • Guilds can no longer be immigrated to Player Nations
    • Immigration Tickets are no longer available from the prestige shop, existing Immigration Tickets can be use to grant 2000 Prestige.
    • Housing and Territory Buildings (including castles) have been removed from the Auroria castle zones.
      • Prepaid Taxes and Decor Limit Increases will be restored, these grants will continue after maintenance has ended.

    Thank you,
    ~The ArcheAge Team

    ~UPDATE:
    The EU servers are back online!
    The compensation are still being sent.
    If you've not received your compensation yet, you'll receive it within the next 24 hours.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    417
    "Additionally, existing Player Nations will be in the state of Pending Collapse. We understand that it’s very frustrating for the Player Nations to lose their castles and land. Therefore, a Territory Statue Scroll will be provided to the Sovereign of each Player Nation, so that they can at least have the faction statue buff. This scroll will be available until the new siege system will be implemented which is currently targeted to be end of September. "

    the Statue scroll will be mailed on this maintance?

    if possiable, also update us on the EXACT duration of pending collapse in current version?
    is it 3 siege cycles or was it changed to 2 similar as in korea

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    27
    Not sure where to post this but, is this bannable? Auto farming mobs with macros? Watch and tell me as I would love to do this too if it is okay.
    trion did not do anything and unfortunately gamigo does not do anything either

  4. #4
    Senior Member Turambaredolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Taris
    Posts
    1,512
    Not sure where to post this but, is this bannable? Auto farming mobs with macros? Watch and tell me as I would love to do this too if it is okay.
    I reported similar bots (archer+healer/buffer; the macro seems to be the same as well).
    One of them (9-11k healer) disappeared after less than a week, the archer (6k) made it to 7.3k before he disappeared as well so I guess actions were taken.
    (By 'disappeared' I mean I had them in my friend list and they stopped logging in)
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Maytris View Post
    trion did not do anything and unfortunately gamigo does not do anything either
    Well if anybody from the GM would answer a direct confirmation if it is okay then expect me (and everyone else for that matter) to do the same.

  6. #6
    Too bad, how will countries do for "zerg" now ? How will nations make their exploits ? How will nations make their gold sellers live ? how are they going to have 7 out of 5 territories ? How will they disgust the players now ? how will they destroy a community without the nation ?

    The reaction is too late. In Europe, the players of the nations are as....oles. The main goal has always been the destruction of gameplay and community. It was necessary to react before this problem. Only the ashes remain today. That's all that remains. Next time, focus on the stability of your community rather than the stability of the servers. A server that works is pretty but without players, it's useless.

  7. #7
    Senior Member YalTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventura View Post
    A server that works is pretty but without players, it's useless.
    So if there are absolutely no players left, which you state here as if it's a fact, why havent the servers just been powered down and forgotten?
    Yreawl - Taris
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2

    Angry Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello everyone,

    We will be taking down the Archeage EU servers for maintenance on August 7, 2019 at 8AM UTC.
    This downtime is estimated to take approximately 7 hours.

    The size of the patch will be approximately 71mb.

    Changes This Patch:
    • Guilds can no longer be immigrated to Player Nations
    • Immigration Tickets are no longer available from the prestige shop, existing Immigration Tickets can be use to grant 2000 Prestige.
    • Housing and Territory Buildins (including castles) have been removed from the Auroria castle zones.
      • Prepaid Taxes and Decor Limit Increases will be restored, these grants will continue after maintenance has ended.

    Thank you,
    ~The ArcheAge Team
    You're making me lose my login, almost 800 gold (the minimum i can farm in a day), trees and daily... 7 hours mantainence is totally insane.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    in the beautifull Austria
    Posts
    42
    in the past we see that they can need more time and also lesser time look from time to time if server is up

  10. #10
    Senior Member Venomous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Nebe/Anthalon/Retribution/Jakar and the story (and pain) continue
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventura View Post
    Too bad, how will countries do for "zerg" now ? How will nations make their exploits ? How will nations make their gold sellers live ? how are they going to have 7 out of 5 territories ? How will they disgust the players now ? how will they destroy a community without the nation ?

    The reaction is too late. In Europe, the players of the nations are as....oles. The main goal has always been the destruction of gameplay and community. It was necessary to react before this problem. Only the ashes remain today. That's all that remains. Next time, focus on the stability of your community rather than the stability of the servers. A server that works is pretty but without players, it's useless.
    Realy! how right you have here!
    @EU -> Nations system=destruction of AA we loved

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts