Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETE] Archeage EU Maintenance - 8AM UTC - August 7

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventura View Post
    Too bad, how will countries do for "zerg" now ? How will nations make their exploits ? How will nations make their gold sellers live ? how are they going to have 7 out of 5 territories ? How will they disgust the players now ? how will they destroy a community without the nation ?

    The reaction is too late. In Europe, the players of the nations are as....oles. The main goal has always been the destruction of gameplay and community. It was necessary to react before this problem. Only the ashes remain today. That's all that remains. Next time, focus on the stability of your community rather than the stability of the servers. A server that works is pretty but without players, it's useless.
    Your post make no sense at all, seems like a butthurted player.
    If a player nation want to be a gold sellers live, how their main goal is the destruction of gameplay and community?
    If a player nation want to "zerg" everyone, how factions reach easily 2 full raids every honor events?
    if nation main goal is destroy the community and they are removing nation, how u come here to complain?

    To be honest, player nation only allows group those players whose common goal is to make some experienced pvp dispute. some interesting thing would be that those players of factions group together to face this challenge and not complain like kids. (I know is really hard with 60% of alts and 20% of new and lower gs ppl - imo this challenge begins to be well considered for other experienced players.)

    Anyway, even nations got nerfed they will find out the way to get a pvp player group together and fight everyone, so cryers have it complicated.

    ps. Im not a nation player ;P

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Azyd View Post
    Your post make no sense at all, seems like a butthurted player.
    If a player nation want to be a gold sellers live, how their main goal is the destruction of gameplay and community?
    If a player nation want to "zerg" everyone, how factions reach easily 2 full raids every honor events?
    if nation main goal is destroy the community and they are removing nation, how u come here to complain?

    To be honest, player nation only allows group those players whose common goal is to make some experienced pvp dispute. some interesting thing would be that those players of factions group together to face this challenge and not complain like kids. (I know is really hard with 60% of alts and 20% of new and lower gs ppl)

    Anyway, even nations got nerfed they will find out the way to get a pvp player group together and fight everyone, so cryers have it complicated.

    ps. Im not a nation player ;P
    Totally agree with that.
    I am part of a player nation for almost a year now. Before that I have been playing on Haranya.
    Like... yea, there are a lot of strong players in player nations. But why is that? Because the people that sit on haranya only care about how their 10 alts get their quests/events done. But do they actually contribute anything? Do they make any effort than trying to keep their alts alive?
    Unfortunately its always been the same guilds/people doing everything, while the rest of the faction members just join to leech.

    People complain about player nations and freefarm. Well, get your ♥♥♥ off your ♥♥♥♥ing potato farm, make a raid and contest bosses etc. Then there is no freefarm.
    Its so easy. Stop whining like a kid that lost its toy and do something.

    Last night we got contested on our boss rotation - and that is fine. We didnt get all the bosses, but it was fun anyway!
    Lunarya / EU-Taris

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Azyd View Post
    Your post make no sense at all, seems like a butthurted player.
    If a player nation want to be a gold sellers live, how their main goal is the destruction of gameplay and community?
    If a player nation want to "zerg" everyone, how factions reach easily 2 full raids every honor events?
    if nation main goal is destroy the community and they are removing nation, how u come here to complain?

    To be honest, player nation only allows group those players whose common goal is to make some experienced pvp dispute. some interesting thing would be that those players of factions group together to face this challenge and not complain like kids. (I know is really hard with 60% of alts and 20% of new and lower gs ppl - imo this challenge begins to be well considered for other experienced players.)

    Anyway, even nations got nerfed they will find out the way to get a pvp player group together and fight everyone, so cryers have it complicated.

    ps. Im not a nation player ;P
    You make zero sense. "Experienced pvp"?! Like killing low lvl / gearscore one shot. You call that pvp?! There is no pvp left to do when all high gearscore players go to one Nation.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24
    If thats the conclusion u get about what i said, you get nothing. If anyone got fun the way u say I have nothing to say about self-esteem issues of some players

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaryaa View Post
    there are a lot of strong players in player nations. But why is that? Because the people that sit on haranya only care about how their 10 alts get their quests/events done. But do they actually contribute anything? Do they make any effort than trying to keep their alts alive?
    Unfortunately its always been the same guilds/people doing everything, while the rest of the faction members just join to leech.

    People complain about player nations and freefarm. Well, get your ♥♥♥ off your ♥♥♥♥ing potato farm, make a raid and contest bosses etc. Then there is no freefarm.
    Its so easy. Stop whining like a kid that lost its toy and do something.
    i can agree about nuia / haranya leeching with alts instances etc.
    But same goes for player nation players that leeching events and making gold with alts
    in haranya/nuia.

    Also u dont join player nation for pvp if u are in a died server, thats a joke this days , u join player nation for free farm,
    in a sense if u are in a pn , in your died server in fact u just leeching gold. If pn wanted to contest and prove that they are rly strong they should gather in the same server and contest each other i bet that half of their member gonna stop in a week if a mega merge come.

    i remember when tr i on 1st open the transfer's all the guilds that wanted to pvp join shatigon to do so... most of them stopped in a month or so

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3
    It is similar to a pro team playing a high school team. what fun is that?

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    458
    It is better late than never. Player nation was a huge mistake and has become a cancer for this game. PN was the worst content implemented in AA and has made many players quit. PN has dominated every single event that was enjoyed in the past for 99% of AA like abyssal attack and many others event. In the past nuia, haranya and pirates had the same opportunity to do abyssal, after PN not anymore. Also, the least thing that pn want is pvp,why? bec they all join 1 nation to destroy pvp and free farm everything. I really dont know why took over 3 years for xl to realize this concept of pn was very bad implemented and killed content for +90% of AA players. After PN basically killed the fun for 90% of AA player base bec most of realesed content require high gs. Good job jake song at least someone in xl has brain.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by youngcat View Post
    i can agree about nuia / haranya leeching with alts instances etc.
    But same goes for player nation players that leeching events and making gold with alts
    in haranya/nuia.

    Also u dont join player nation for pvp if u are in a died server, thats a joke this days , u join player nation for free farm,
    in a sense if u are in a pn , in your died server in fact u just leeching gold. If pn wanted to contest and prove that they are rly strong they should gather in the same server and contest each other i bet that half of their member gonna stop in a week if a mega merge come.

    i remember when tr i on 1st open the transfer's all the guilds that wanted to pvp join shatigon to do so... most of them stopped in a month or so
    the least thing that pn want is a competitive server or any other pn to contest them, thats why they all join 1 pn and free farm everything. Also the main source of gold sellers are in pn. gamigo check those pn leaders that control the drops from wb and you will find out they are all gold sellers, you dont have to be a genius.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaryaa View Post
    Totally agree with that.
    I am part of a player nation for almost a year now. Before that I have been playing on Haranya.
    Like... yea, there are a lot of strong players in player nations. But why is that? Because the people that sit on haranya only care about how their 10 alts get their quests/events done. But do they actually contribute anything? Do they make any effort than trying to keep their alts alive?
    Unfortunately its always been the same guilds/people doing everything, while the rest of the faction members just join to leech.

    People complain about player nations and freefarm. Well, get your ♥♥♥ off your ♥♥♥♥ing potato farm, make a raid and contest bosses etc. Then there is no freefarm.
    Its so easy. Stop whining like a kid that lost its toy and do something.

    Last night we got contested on our boss rotation - and that is fine. We didnt get all the bosses, but it was fun anyway!
    sure, make a raid and contest? is that a joke? how can a nation make a raid and contest when all top geared score join 1 pn to free potate? stop lying to yourself. The most potato in any server are PN, and the least thing you want is pvp.

  10.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #20
    Community Manager
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    533
    Heya,

    The EU servers are back online.

    Compensations are still being sent. If you've not received your compensation yet, you'll receive it within the next 24 hours.

    Thank you for the patience during that extended maintenance.

    ~The ArcheAge Team

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts