+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hero Reward after update.

Cool Yikes

They allowed for heroes to be voted in so said heroes should be given their compensation. All of you saying that this shouldn't be a thing are a bunch of salty mainlanders lmao. If the heroes from the PNs arn't given their just rewards after completing all the quests (excluding the hero call req) that wouldn't make any sense. Mainlanders unwind your panties.

Extending the time until the removal of the castles was a reasonable demand and a decision of good will by Gamigo because of actions that were taken in the game (e.g. Wyvern) and were impossible to be completed before the announced removal.
    Asking for compensation because a side effect of that decision could not be completed is rather impudent.

Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

I think it's natural for players who cant get information about heroes without territory to think they need compensation.
    because people want to be heroes in order to get hero reward.
    Old players who belonged to nation would have been able to predict what would happen, so they asked question about heroes.
    People in relatively new nation would not have been able to predict what would happen.
    (i mean if nation lost territory, they can't hero call)
    Because there was no information from Gmigo about heroes
    But I don't think there is any compensation, unfortunately.
    <Safespace>
    Sirochan

One hero toughness gem is 10k or 13k gold each. Already PN milked the whole servers for years as free farm in the dead servers, what else you want more as free to make more insane amount of gold? What compensations really. Go play farmville
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

So you guys are trying to convince me that if I do all of the required Missions for hero rewards, except for the Mobilization Orders, I shouldn't be given my hero rewards after a full month? It isn't like we are not completing all of the other Missions. They are leaving PNs up into the month of September, giving the heroes plenty of time to complete all other missions except for the Mobilization Order becasue of the pending collapse interaction with the hero calls. So again I ask you why is it the correct call to bone hard working heroes out of their rewards just because of pending collapse? I would understand it if these heroes were demanding compensation without putting forth the work or the Nations were only around for one more week, but that isn't the case. They are doing their leadership quests (Which is harder to do as a PN), killing the required World Bosses, killing the required Luscas, and killing the required Hounds/Jakars. Completing all of these tasks isn't a simple matter and should be compensated for being completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Enyon View Post
    So you guys are trying to convince me that if I do all of the required Missions for hero rewards, except for the Mobilization Orders, I shouldn't be given my hero rewards after a full month? It isn't like we are not completing all of the other Missions. They are leaving PNs up into the month of September, giving the heroes plenty of time to complete all other missions except for the Mobilization Order becasue of the pending collapse interaction with the hero calls. So again I ask you why is it the correct call to bone hard working heroes out of their rewards just because of pending collapse? I would understand it if these heroes were demanding compensation without putting forth the work or the Nations were only around for one more week, but that isn't the case. They are doing their leadership quests (Which is harder to do as a PN), killing the required World Bosses, killing the required Luscas, and killing the required Hounds/Jakars. Completing all of these tasks isn't a simple matter and should be compensated for being completed.
    You were fired yet you continue to work. You won't get a salary for that.
    The only reason you even have that "job" is because you were employed at a time when the company was about to be gone; it actually was already gone before you got your "job" but was postponed because it would have had severe consequences to the whole company.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Enyon View Post
    I feel you but This is a silent message from XL "Leave PN if you don't want to work for unpaid"
    <Safespace>
    Sirochan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2