+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SPECIAL Archeage UPDATE?!?!

SPECIAL Archeage UPDATE?!?!

Something new is brewing in #Archeage

What could it be about!?!?

Lot's of ways this could go, but I believe it will be a turn for the best!
    Let me know what your thoughts are on this upcoming project!

Player nations removed was announced, maybe nuian and haranyan not hostile to each other but only versus pirates?
    Changes in patron/non patron status like house building also available for non patrons?
    Introduction of a monthly subscription?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsua View Post
    Player nations removed was announced, maybe nuian and haranyan not hostile to each other but only versus pirates?
    Changes in patron/non patron status like house building also available for non patrons?
    Introduction of a monthly subscription?
    Personally I would prefer the two factions working together! and it would make areas easier to traverse! but I am unsure if that would reduce peopleís interest due to the high loss in PvP battles.

I am wondering if they are going to change labor mechanics allowing everyone to to gain labor point while logged out and can place housing, but with a subscription you recover it faster, or maybe have a larger pool to work with?

Those are awesome ideas you have! Letís hope they can get around to implementing them in some way!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynder Draco View Post
    Personally I would prefer the two factions working together! and it would make areas easier to traverse! but I am unsure if that would reduce peopleís interest due to the high loss in PvP battles.

I am wondering if they are going to change labor mechanics allowing everyone to to gain labor point while logged out and can place housing, but with a subscription you recover it faster, or maybe have a larger pool to work with?

Those are awesome ideas you have! Letís hope they can get around to implementing them in some way!
    The only thing that would be awesome is :
    Monthly subscription and everything in-game should be accessible, remove the whole cash shop. You can obtain stuff in-game with either gold or drops from mobs/ bosses. Maybe just keep cash shop for cosmetics ONLY.
    Ü

Dunno it shows archeage and trove and rift characters on, maybe they'll make a patron subscription available for all their games as patron.

Total complete nonsense

Really just tell us what this is. Stop with all the carnival antics. Most of us are adults and do not need all this hoopla. If you think this adds to the game you are wrong. Frankly all the special announcements in the past have been huge fails. So the expectation bar for this is pretty low. Recommend you just let the word out so we can figure out if we want to stay or go.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapstaps View Post
    Really just tell us what this is. Stop with all the carnival antics. Most of us are adults and do not need all this hoopla. If you think this adds to the game you are wrong. Frankly all the special announcements in the past have been huge fails. So the expectation bar for this is pretty low. Recommend you just let the word out so we can figure out if we want to stay or go.
    Well as much as I would love to say my expectations are super high, they really are not. Like I’ve said in other places I am hoping for a music sheet revamp and be able to play with more characters allowed on music sheets or even a synchronized play function, but I know that’s probably not happening.

That doesn’t stop me from hoping for the best and what this game has the potential to offer. All of the videos I make are actually free to play content that has nothing to do with pay to win. And that is most of the content that I play when I’m by myself. So even if it doesn’t have anything new or exciting, I will continue to have fun anyways.

Just the potential for something new and a chance for a turnaround is nice to see for those who do look into that!

And to let you know, I don’t know anything and don’t have any information on what’s to come as I don’t work for Archeage or development or anything of the sort. So I’m out of the loop too.

But I believe people get excited with some early hype, look at E3, Coming Soon for Movies, and more. They don’t reveal much but people, including adults, like that kind of stuff. Why? I’m not sure, but I cannot deny that it is kind of fun to guess what may be come to fruition!

revised housing system
    revised laboratory system
    new quests at sea
    new ships
    new subscription system especially for wealthy customers (Deluxe Abonement)
    Prevention of the start of several clients
    Tint the EU-US server to prevent APEX / Credits sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Tapstaps View Post
    This! I despise these kind of tactics. Do not mess with a game I put money into and then do this weird fake hype.

I am not likely to like whatever it is, so just spit it out.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

And for god's sake NO HOUSING UNLESS YOU HAVE PATRON. We have enough land issues without freeloaders plopping their crap down.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast