+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Let's Bring PTS Back to Life

Let's Bring PTS Back to Life

PTS used to be a hopping place before things happened. Let's make it what it used to be. Especially with new releases coming out. Tell your friends to come back too. There are players on there that will help you get established again. If you are tired of the huge gear score gap, lack of land, and the endless grind just to stay respectable... then come to PTS. It is a completely different world. A whole different way of playing the game. It is relaxed and educational.

They should update fluffy and let him give hiram at least so we can test changes on hiram equipment too.

My west guild <Neutropolis> is going to be the PTS storage chest factory. Going to work to mass produce Golden Teardrop chests for the server. Gotta help people recover from previous disasters.

It is nice seeing some old members returning. I hope to see more players come back. If you need help getting reestablished just join Neutropolis on the west side and we'll work together to get you back on track.

On the test server: I wanted to take a break and deleted my three characters there (on one account). When I try to go back > I see the silhouettes from the log in screen - but there are no characters in the slots > and I get an error message indicating I need to create a new slot.

Is this a bug?
    Jinx - Dwarf - Aria Server | Alts: Jing / Jejune

I've never seen that one. I've seen cases where the delete is beyond 7 days but the player still hasn't gone. That usually resolves with a server restart. You might want to submit a ticket to support. That could be a legit bug.

I started playing on PTS a week ago and love it! I wish more people would try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Franciscothefab View Post
    It is nice seeing some old members returning. I hope to see more players come back. If you need help getting reestablished just join Neutropolis on the west side and we'll work together to get you back on track.
    Nice, and ye, it is nice seeing old members returning again, I wish some of my oldest friends way back when PTS first opened up would come back one day, but seems naught. But still. Its still nice having this tight friendly community on PTS from beginning to now, I think that's why so many like PTS too really.

I myself took a long break from AA due to depression of loosing my old friends, however recently coming back has brought me joy again, really enjoying where Gamigo is taking AA and really happy about the game in general. I personally hope it stays that way, and not suffer the same fate like Devilian. (which shouldn't even been shut down in the first place..)
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

+ Reply to Thread