+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Quotes & Answers about the "New" Archeage

Hmm i like grind ... for that i start AA.
    I dont like 2 things here:

1. Everyone has the same stats! You can choose others but you will not be competent. I want more thought in choosing statistics.
    2. The things you do when you're low and without good gear and high level with good gear are the same. There are many activities that merge with players of one year and those of one month. New weak players lose interest when they meet and see how weak they are and can't do anything even if they want and can.
    3. I need alt`s!

Find that pretty cool from Cryy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIRv1ILfNL0

Quote Originally Posted by blycee View Post
    Find that pretty cool from Cryy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIRv1ILfNL0
    Could be. I wouldn't really want to start over so I would hope for some way to migrate your account to the pay to play system.

Whatever it is, they're hyping it up in a way that would be really reckless if it turns out to be something small. Recent patches since 4.5 have been moving in the right direction. Patches from 3.5 through 4.5 were all moving in the wrong direction for the most part.

It would be really interesting if they make a pay to play version of archeage where labor is no longer a thing. It would be nice if mob farmers could actually open the coin purses they get as loot for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    Could be. I wouldn't really want to start over so I would hope for some way to migrate your account to the pay to play system.
    If that would be the case, the full new system would be pointless if player in full erenor and so on could just migrate over from a p2w/alt system...xD

The complaint on labor is very valid as some aspects of the game are 3x what it used to cost in labor for the same return on income.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrahm View Post
    The complaint on labor is very valid as some aspects of the game are 3x what it used to cost in labor for the same return on income.
    Most high end stuff makes 0.20-0.25 silver / labor if you focus on earning gold. It is not a terrible rate. And in the future the labor cost of hiram infusions will again go down. As well as the option to give up a bit of exp to make bigger infusions but save on labor since they use less labor / exp.

I doubt it will be for archeage alone you see the Trove and Rift characters too. Maybe they will make a subscription that is valid for all the trino games.

Freshstart

Gotta bring back the memes
    https://youtu.be/8_QFzq4qsvQ

So I guess it's time for one of your favorite folks to come back on the forums (or new forums, if this entire stunt is an actual second game as opposed to just the next version update). I'd be back already, but apparently all the years away have left my computer with salt levels so low the game bluescreens my poor potato. So working on that.

Still, looking forward to seeing what kind of changes will be on the way and how it'll affect the game.

PS I'm down for pre-registrations for when this'll eventually hit live.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Enyo View Post

Please don't bring instanced housing...

if that happens I went to play BDO game
    ArcheAge PvP mode activated
    Player vs Potato

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast