+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAQ ArcheAge: Unchained Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Arynx13 View Post
    I've been confused as to why things like Warehouse and Inventory expansion scrolls have been missing from the Credits shop. I would also really love to see a credits to gold exchange, and vice versa gold to credits. I am well aware that this is supposed to be "non pay to win" version of regular Archeage. These functions exist in World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2. Both I would argue are not pay to win at all.

As to why storage and inventory expansions were not available for credit purchase. I understand you had the exploitation with the Archpass. But the players who didn't get the chance to even use the Archpass. Missed out on Gilda, labor, and other rewards.

The credits to gold/gold to credits exchange: I can see arguements well this just helps people with disposable incomes to advance their gear quicker. Yes, quicker but the players who don't choose to can still get there at a fairly reasonable pace. I don't always have a lot of time to play, and the game is great. I want to support it. These players would still be gated behind labor.

When I think of pay to win, I go back to the game I played back in my school years called Perfect World International. Where the base end game armor was available for straight purchase from the cash shop. You payed I'd say somewhere around 2k USD (if not on sale) about half that if it was on sale for the base armor. Then there was upgrading it, gems, refinements etc. All of which cost money. The company killed almost every form of lucrative farming in game, but patient players still reached end game gear levels, just much slower.

Archeage Unchained to me doesn't even come anywhere near Perfect World in terms of "Pay to Win". Players who want to spend their money on your game should be allowed to and on the things they want.
    Gearing in this game, unlike the other games you mentioned, directly correlates to gold. So, being able to turn real money into gold puts you in the exact same situation as you described in perfect world.

There was an obvious stance against the mining bots. Why are the mining bots that have been there for weeks still able to have an account. How is it so hard to ban these bot accounts? What must I do to get this done?

Archeage Unchained to me doesn't even come anywhere near Perfect World in terms of "Pay to Win". Players who want to spend their money on your game should be allowed to and on the things they want.
    No because you are part of the economy. Each time you introduce the ability to "buy" without time and labor you are affecting the economy. Here the economy only exists in the game and you can t influence it from outside. If you play less you will progress slower. If you play more you will progress faster in some aspects and be limited by the labor for others.

My only regret for this game is for people that want to play a full time crafter like it is possible in Eve. It would have been nice to have a skill tree for crafter allowing more labor.

I wish support would work as they just don't care if you have issues or not is seem with this game!
    I put a support ticket in over a week ago without a response.
    I can't buy one of the Archeage Unchained packs as it errors but know the card is good and also called the bank.
    The issue is on Archeage side and support tickets just go unanswered.
    They also seem to not like anyone saying anything in forums of issues as my other ID now can't post in forums..lol

From: “Ragoro” Faction leader of Pirates and leader of guild «KingsHead» EU:Halnaak
    To: Community manager of ArcheAge: Unchained

We ask publishers from Gamigo to stop artificially restricting content for pirate players and to pay attention to old problems.

Delphinad Ghost Ship is not appearing in sea.
    Guild quest “The Aust Mana Tower” is not available.
    Forgotten Dream Ring quest is not available for pirate side.
    Gilda Star Soul Merchant and Gilda Star Design Merchant is only available in capitals of default fractions and they are protected by guardians.

Thank you for your attention to our questions.

If its just about the scrolls you could make them BOP only issue solved as far as p2w choice goes then.

I've been confused as to why things like Warehouse and Inventory expansion scrolls have been missing from the Credits shop. I would also really love to see a credits to gold exchange, and vice versa gold to credits. I am well aware that this is supposed to be "non pay to win" version of regular Archeage. These functions exist in World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2. Both I would argue are not pay to win at all.

As to why storage and inventory expansions were not available for credit purchase. I understand you had the exploitation with the Archpass. But the players who didn't get the chance to even use the Archpass. Missed out on Gilda, labor, and other rewards.

The credits to gold/gold to credits exchange: I can see arguements well this just helps people with disposable incomes to advance their gear quicker. Yes, quicker but the players who don't choose to can still get there at a fairly reasonable pace. I don't always have a lot of time to play, and the game is great. I want to support it. These players would still be gated behind labor.

When I think of pay to win, I go back to the game I played back in my school years called Perfect World International. Where the base end game armor was available for straight purchase from the cash shop. You payed I'd say somewhere around 2k USD (if not on sale) about half that if it was on sale for the base armor. Then there was upgrading it, gems, refinements etc. All of which cost money. The company killed almost every form of lucrative farming in game, but patient players still reached end game gear levels, just much slower.

are you fricking stupid? The whole reason behind archeage unchained is that you CANT buy essential stuff from the Credit stores, if you want to have some p2w then go to the normal archeage…

Explorer Items should be bought of NPC, and what I mean is not armors and weapons but fusions and scrolls, some people didn't get enough fusions and stuck not able hiram some items, some people deleted some items by mistake, its not acceptable to delete a level 45 or so character because I cant get my armor or weapon to Hiram, also changing class, We should be able to buy the explorer items and get it to hiram, I dont think people like to waste their life waiting for hiram to drop and then pray for stats, leveling and upgrading the explorer gear take long time and labor and gold already.

Bug? Bei den Düngerpaketen (Herstellung am Haus) werden die Prozente nach Tagen nicht hochgesetzt. Jedes Paket verändert isch beim Spezialitätenkäufer, abwärts- und aufwärts. Nur das Düngerpaket geht dauerhaft abwärts mit den Prozenten. Samstag letzte Woche wurden 5 Pakete abgegeben. Gefallen auf 129%. Nächster Tag 10 Pakete. Gefallen auf 128%. Weiterer Tag wieder 10 Pakete, gefallen auf 127%. Derzeit bin ich die Einzige, die vom Haus die Pakete macht, deshalb kann ich dies genau beobachten. Jetzt ists bei 124% und immer noch keine Steigung. Würden jetzt einige Spieler auch Pakete abgeben, würde der Preis dermaßen fallen, es findet keine Steigung statt, wie bei anderen Paketen - zb. die Pakete von Mehrzweckkammern. Hatte man diese gestern abgegeben (Salbe) und ging der Prozentsatz auf 129% und wurde auch von niemandem sonst noch abgegeben, war am nächsten Tag der Prozentsatz wieder bei 130%. Auch die normalen Pack gehen hoch - nur nicht der Dünger.
    Bitte um Überprüfung oder eine Antwort.
    DANKE!

Erfolgsliste in Unchained. Ich frage mich seit erscheinen von Unchained, wie man ein unfertiges Spiel online bringen kann.
    Wenn jemand Erfolge machen will, dann kann man das vergessen.
    In Unchained gibts keine Loyalitätspunkte, keine Schlüssel, keine blaue Kugeln etc. alles wird aufgelistet, was man bekommt bei einem Erfolg.
    Dann Strada. Wie soll man den Strada erreichen, wenn man kein M.A.X. Motorrad bauen kann. Design gibts nicht auf Mirage oder sonst wo.
    Die Begleiter und Reittiere kann man teilweise nicht sammeln, weil sie nicht im Spiel vorhanden sind.
    Die Erfolge in Unchained basieren vom Legacy-Server - das kann man nicht so übernehmen auf Unchained.
    Die Erfolgsliste müsste schnellstmöglich überarbeitet werden. Besser heut als morgen.

Ich weiß, ihr habt viel zu ändern - aber meiner achtens nach seit ihr definitiv zu früh an den Start gegangen mit Unchained. Die Spieler sind schneller als damals 2014 als noch niemand das Spiel kannte. Heute 2019 wissen die meisten wie was geht und wo es etwas gibt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast