+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAQ ArcheAge: Unchained Discussion Thread

I already bought this game for nearly 200 dollars, do I at least get a discount when (re)buying the game?

could not agree more WORST IDEA

Congrats Gamigo, you officially released the worse idea this game ever had. big disappointment, im sitting as we speak in a discord on EU servers with 87 players and we ALL thinks that you are shooting yourself in the legs

Quote Originally Posted by lllllllll View Post
    dont worry noone will run an alt army when you have to pay like 50+$ per account ez
    $50 is nothing. Think about the people that spend thousands on the game. They could have an alt army of 20+ easily. That would give them a huge advantage over everyone else. Only solution is to make alt accounts a bannable offense.

could you atleast give access to old founder accounts, I paid like 150 euros or so for archeage once. Having to buy it again just to get the game as it's supposed to have been seems a bit unfair.

How are they supposed to fix any issues regarding us legacy players if they do not just literally delete everything we have gotten on legacy.

The only way to fix issues in this game like p2w etc etc is to complete start from the ground. U people cannot be this daft.

Quote Originally Posted by Franciscothefab View Post
    $50 is nothing. Think about the people that spend thousands on the game. They could have an alt army of 20+ easily. That would give them a huge advantage over everyone else. Only solution is to make alt accounts a bannable offense.
    Implement anti-cheat which wont allow multiple clients to open. Of course, there are clever exploiters out there who can and will get around this. But the fallback for that is to have players report alts and have them banned as you said. Not just the alts banned but the main banned as well.

Lol at some of these people here... Imagine getting angry at the prospect of a non-P2W Archeage. Also, imagine paying $200 on a P2W/F2P game lol...

I'm struggling to grasp how this benefits the current player base.

If you've been playing for years, there is no way you are giving up everything you spent time (or money) on. I've only been playing 18 months, have a low GS and I'm not sure I want to start over. If I transition to Unchained, I am hoping the new game sustains itself and that Gamigo supports both for a period of time.

On the surface, it also doesn't seem to solve some of the major issues with the game. P2W was important, but what about alts? If someone gets multiple purchased copies, aren't we right back where we started? The labor system remains?

There are too many questions right now.

So we waited 1 week, and hyped of a countdown! And what did we get. brand NEW countdown for a release date and pricing.

Super DUPER!

1) Will there be SEA servers?
    1.1) If not, will Ping-reducers be allowed?

2) How do you plan to prevent RWT? What about using multiple accounts to feed gold into main account?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast