+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAQ ArcheAge: Unchained Discussion Thread

Thanks, but its not telling me to walk anywhere, or show on map. Just mentions going to the Tigerspine Mountains which I have done and nothing has worked out...

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyofthevalley View Post
    Thanks, but its not telling me to walk anywhere, or show on map. Just mentions going to the Tigerspine Mountains which I have done and nothing has worked out...

I tried what was mentioned here and it did work. Just before leaving Arcum, heading into Tigerspine, you stop at a Blue question mark quest continuer, up on the right in the crafting area on the border of Arcum/TS. After talking to that person, head up the road. This should trigger the character to say something like 'Haman is in the area, but where'. Get off your mount, run up the road to the 2 NPCs on the left side of the road. You have to be right on top of them and not on your mount to trigger the next part of the quest.

What is going to be done about the bots farming stone?

Hello,
    please check my ticket #1324530
    Thank You

Hello,
    please check my ticket #1321436
    Thank You

I've been confused as to why things like Warehouse and Inventory expansion scrolls have been missing from the Credits shop. I would also really love to see a credits to gold exchange, and vice versa gold to credits. I am well aware that this is supposed to be "non pay to win" version of regular Archeage. These functions exist in World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2. Both I would argue are not pay to win at all.

As to why storage and inventory expansions were not available for credit purchase. I understand you had the exploitation with the Archpass. But the players who didn't get the chance to even use the Archpass. Missed out on Gilda, labor, and other rewards.

The credits to gold/gold to credits exchange: I can see arguements well this just helps people with disposable incomes to advance their gear quicker. Yes, quicker but the players who don't choose to can still get there at a fairly reasonable pace. I don't always have a lot of time to play, and the game is great. I want to support it. These players would still be gated behind labor.

When I think of pay to win, I go back to the game I played back in my school years called Perfect World International. Where the base end game armor was available for straight purchase from the cash shop. You payed I'd say somewhere around 2k USD (if not on sale) about half that if it was on sale for the base armor. Then there was upgrading it, gems, refinements etc. All of which cost money. The company killed almost every form of lucrative farming in game, but patient players still reached end game gear levels, just much slower.

Archeage Unchained to me doesn't even come anywhere near Perfect World in terms of "Pay to Win". Players who want to spend their money on your game should be allowed to and on the things they want.

How that should work . change gold to Credits and Credits to Gold? you buy credits with RL money and then you will chang credits to Gold? Thats pay2win mate if you want all this in AA go play the AA Legacy. IOn the legacy Server you can have all that they are made for that . YOu want to buy credits with RL money and change to Gold so you can buy all items in Auctionouse and make you gear faster.. That you have on AA legacy server mate ist p2win!
    AAU is made completd without any p2w features so ALL People have the same chances

the 45 diligence and 7 labor recharge compensation

Please remember that you gave this compensation (45 diligence and 7 labor recharge) only to some people whereas others like me did not received it, it is around 15k labor which is A LOT (especially one week ago when servers started not long), you should now at least give this to those who didnt received it.
    I believe this is a important issue, as people will fall more and more behind with the time passing (with people having an extra advantage).
    I understand that you are also working on lots of other problems especially with archepass, which might not be easy to solve the problems that it caused. But this diligence and labor recharge claim problem caused by the ''link-claim site'' should be easily fixable and it is important.
    Thanks hope you can read this.

I've been confused as to why things like Warehouse and Inventory expansion scrolls have been missing from the Credits shop.
    I'm always confused when this thing are missing from quests....

Quote Originally Posted by Arynx13 View Post
    I've been confused as to why things like Warehouse and Inventory expansion scrolls have been missing from the Credits shop.
    storage chests period should not be in the credit shop... nothing that provides an in game bonus should... vanity items, useless furniture, image stamp stuff, item apearance change stuff. Hair dye, salon stuff, etc.. new haircuts, tattoos, beards... clothes outfits, useless pets, emotes, dances, etc...

Stuff I can buy for my character or my house to make it look different and unique not to give it an advantage over other players. But yes the stuff in the credit market should not be bound, u should be able to sell outfits or alembics to players with gold for some of that gold.

Otherwise it should go in the dilegence section where all players have to work toward and earn their items.. especially expansion scrolls and storage chests.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 LastLast