+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAQ ArcheAge: Unchained Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyAugmented View Post
    how to get diligence coins?
    Dilligence coins are received when you hit specific levels when doing Archepass missions.

Just got the game, the silver chainbreaker pack. Can I still access the early character creation and things, or is it too late? Also I read that it will be on steam, will I get a copy of the steam version? Apologies if it's been answered, there's just too much reading to go through.

I have a question regarding faction specific buildings: last time I played the game (about June-July 2019) that faction type buildings (such as houses and stuff) were no longer locked to your faction, meaning that one could buy building plans from all factions. I find this to be a bit of a deal breaker when it comes to faction identity, and was wondering if this was still going to be the case in Unchained (or in the 6.0 update for that matter).
    Thanks in advance (sorry for bad english)

Quote Originally Posted by EoxBoy View Post
    Just got the game, the silver chainbreaker pack. Can I still access the early character creation and things, or is it too late? Also I read that it will be on steam, will I get a copy of the steam version? Apologies if it's been answered, there's just too much reading to go through.

Yes, you can access the game by logging in to Glyph, select Archeage (Unchained will be listed as a separate entity by name reservation, which is on Oct 12th), under region select Public Test, at the server screen select PTS2.

Buying it through the website is different than buying it through Steam. They give you the same product, but they do not go hand in hand. Buying through the website does not give you access to the game through Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Toa View Post
    I have a question regarding faction specific buildings: last time I played the game (about June-July 2019) that faction type buildings (such as houses and stuff) were no longer locked to your faction, meaning that one could buy building plans from all factions. I find this to be a bit of a deal breaker when it comes to faction identity, and was wondering if this was still going to be the case in Unchained (or in the 6.0 update for that matter).
    Thanks in advance (sorry for bad english)

As far as I can tell, buying houses will go back to the old 'must go to mirage to buy one', since they are not currently on the Unchained marketplace under Gildas. As far as style, it looks like you can buy any style you like, regardless of Faction.

Please can we get colorblind settings. Not being able to tell at a glance who is friend and who is foe makes this game very frustrating to play. I hope the colorblind community can get some support on this issue.

Yes hello, would anyone be able to inform me if the steam version of the game will also be region locked? I have always had no problem playing from south america from the glyph launcher alone but archeage on steam has always been region locked to me, so, i would like to know if i will be able to purchase the game on steam on the 15th from south america

Hello
    This Quest "Arra's Ingredients' will have changed mats?
    Story line quest

We need 5x Poppy and 5x Thistle
    Poppy have 24h cd and Thistle 5h

Any official info?

Hello,
    i have a few questions about the release, please:

- How many free characters per server and how many all over the servers?
    - How much will cost the characters expension scroll and with which money, credits or diligent coins?
    - How we could buy credits for unchained? and how much for how many units? the founders packs are the only way to get them?

Thanks a lot for responding o/

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Bakas View Post
    Please can we get colorblind settings. Not being able to tell at a glance who is friend and who is foe makes this game very frustrating to play. I hope the colorblind community can get some support on this issue.
    They don't have color change, but you can kind of reverse engineer the names under Options/Name Information. You can unselect Enemy and Faction so if they have no name, they are the Enemy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast