+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAQ ArcheAge: Unchained Discussion Thread

Q: Will the trade system see a revamp and if not, will it be the same as our current one or a previous one?

Q: Will housing get a revamp?

Q: What is going to happen to the loyalty system? Will we be able to get those items in game or will they only be limited to cash shop?

Q: Will the labor system stay as is or will it get a revamp?

♡ Yoruki's Channel ♡
    ~ Housing ~ Builds ~ Showcases ~ Previews ~

I heard a rumour of the game being 20 EUR to purchase, if its only a one time purchase I'm willing to bet that there will be a huge issue with alt accounts again, how do you plan to combat that if at all...?
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

please make it $200 per ip. so make bots really worthless

Quote Originally Posted by xDrac View Post
    I heard a rumour of the game being 20 EUR to purchase, if its only a one time purchase I'm willing to bet that there will be a huge issue with alt accounts again, how do you plan to combat that if at all...?
    They won't... There's nothing they can do about that... People who buy multiple accounts will keep this game alive, not just from purchasing the game 10+ times, but also via being the type of people who buy a lot of stuff from cash shops.

I have a few more questions as “no tricks, no traps” is still at the back of my mind and I guess now is the time to get a clear position on things before returning.

ALTS
    1. Will there be any further adjustments to labour to combat multi account alt P2W?
    2. Have you considered requiring mobile number verification (or similar) to play due to the way labour works?
    3. Have gamigo looked at some type of crafting or trading restrictions to kerb alt accounts?
    4. Can you post exactly what gamigos stance will be on alt accounts?

STORE
    1. Will items bought in the store be sellable for gold in-game (P2W)?
    2. Will there be anything remotely like BDO where “cosmetic” pets are practically mandatory?

SOCIAL
    1. The new discord is great, but will we get regular streams on future content and events etc?
    2. Any plans to increase the visibility of GM’s in-game?
    3. I’d like to suggest a “bot bash” like what Runescape has, make a community event of it!

Quote Originally Posted by chwb View Post
    lmfao its only "alive" because of alts, if u cut down the alts you could barely fill a raid in some servers

just face it, your days of smacking down farmers with eternal gear are over
    lol. u don't even know me. I have a hiram epic gear if u want to know, and my server its alive. OC there is alts, but this not mean game is dead. If u are still playing try show up on content and u will see.
    But yes, we have a lot of alts on Kadum, and i guess aria is the same. The nigher number of Alts is because they are a very profit way to make gold and ressources in this game. Elliminate Multi-boxing in legacy servers is a high risk now, our economy was builded on that way. But to a new server things can be different.
    I 'm very disappointed about this announcement. In the end all is about a new fresh start with a single difference about pay method, and i think this make alt army problem worst. Even with a multi-boxing blocked (that can be easily fooled) ppl can make a alt army and destroy by monopolize lands and ressources since the begin.
    Gamingo should be think more about this new server and improve better changes.
    The way the things come now seems to the a failure on both server, old and new.

Yes I have a question. You say "No one can simply purchase an advantage over others." But those people who are able to play more, aka whole day have then immediately huge advantage over me for example who is sitting at work during the day and can only play 1-2 hours a day. How do you plan to equalize this issue? (for example buying things for money is a solution without placing pay to win items in the shop). Or otherwise you just failed your statement with "more fair game experience" and the game not even started yet o_O

Quote Originally Posted by antalj View Post
    Yes I have a question. You say "No one can simply purchase an advantage over others." But those people who are able to play more, aka whole day have then immediately huge advantage over me for example who is sitting at work during the day and can only play 1-2 hours a day. How do you plan to equalize this issue? (for example buying things for money is a solution without placing pay to win items in the shop). Or otherwise you just failed your statement with "more fair game experience" and the game not even started yet o_O
    well i understand that AA Unchained is designed for Players WITH time, if you have no time, but Money to spend, than Legacy might be the better place.
    Because if you open items for sale on Unchained, not only Players with 1-2 hours playtime can buy it, but the others that Play the whole day can buy it too and have even more Advantage.

but its quite normal that you advance slower with less time playing, that's just reality.

Last Fresh Start ended up feeling like a bait and switch as almost nothing was as advertised and Trion seemed to either have no control or just abandoned it.

Can you address what lessons were learned by that experience and what is being done this time to ensure Gamigo follows through on what is promised?

Does Gamigo have more autonomy with XL than Trion did or can XL just change the monetization/cash-shop at will in this version?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Q: Will the trade system see a revamp and if not, will it be the same as our current one or a previous one?

Q: Will housing get a revamp?

Q: What is going to happen to the loyalty system? Will we be able to get those items in game or will they only be limited to cash shop?

Q: Will the labor system stay as is or will it get a revamp?

Gamigo cannnot fundamentally change the game. They don't own it and do not have the rights to do so. So the answers to your questions are "no." That doesn't preclude the normal changes that have already happened in Korea and will happen here via new patches. But those changes are controlled by XL only and would have happened to the legacy servers regardless of Unchained. Thus their statement that content and patches between the legacy and Unchained will be the same.

All Gamigo is doing is launching a new server with a new subscription model and a changed marketplace. These are the only items under Gamigo's control. All their statements with regards to gameplay on Unchained are vague and clever attempts at addressing the hot button issues without actually changing anything. Unfortunately, players ran wild with them. For instance: housing will be available to all. This doesn't mean they will instance it, or guarantee it. It means that there is a new server with open space and because everyone is a subscriber, they have the ability to build.

It's all a marketing ploy. If there was fine print, it'd say you are paying once to start over on a brand new server playing the exact same game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast