+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: European Boss/Event Timers Feedback

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

European Boss/Event Timers Feedback

Hello everyone!

We've seen a lot of discussion recently about the updated timers for the EU region and we want to have a centralised place to gather all of your feedback about it!

Feedback for this should be constructive and to help with this, please be sure to be detailed and include things like the reason for the change, why something should be at your suggested time than another etc.

If you have a different timeframe in mind for events, be sure to let us know which timezone your suggestions take into account as we use UTC for our EU timers.

Should you have a lot of feedback to give for each area, please consider listing each thing separately so it is easier for all of us to review it like so:
    • Charybdis:
    • Kraken:
    • Leviathan:
    • Black Dragon:
    • Golden Plains Battle:
    • Fall of Hiram:
    • Red Dragonís Keep:
    • Kadum:
    • Lusca Awakening:
    • Abyssal Attack:
    • Delphinad Ghost Ships:

We are aware that many events and bosses on NA are not currently acting as intended, and we will be making a forum post for NA timers too once we have resolved the initial issues surrounding spawns.

Just change it back to what it used to be cause of summertime soon

The timers for the naval events are terrible for me. And having them all at once means that you have to choose what to contest, which might be fine on a busy server, but on small servers ( tinnereph) everything is going to become deals about which faction/guild does what. That isnt always bad, but it does seem silly that it is forced rather than a choice. My suggestion would be moving the start times for these events to be an hour apart, and ideally moving them so that the first event starts between 7 and 7.30. kraken/leviathan/charbydis are harder for me to weigh in on, since kills on all of those are quite far away on tinnereph at the moment, but i guess that theoretically they could be up for the whole naval event time, since i think they all have 2 hour timers
    I do like the additional times for entry for other events, but im my opinion the windows for golden plains are too small, and shoudl be an hour long, so that people can more easily do all 3 of their entries in one window

Basically, if you want to maximize the player activity, put the timers back to the way it was. Ignore the minor amount of players who requested the change originally because the majority were able to play the way it was.

On a side note: whoever did the ocean/water graphics for this game originally, I want to hug those people. Fantastic!

Old one timers was really good compared to new one, but 3 kraken+levi was too much for one week i think. How about 1-2 different bosses every day so guilds can have daily content every day.

Hello, please change them back to what they used to be, the timers on abyssal/dgs/kraken are way to late for european servers where the evens go over midnight, its unplayable.

Also the teritory packs need to be changed back, whole day to do the teritory packs is way to much and enemy faction or pirate faction has little to 0 change of intercepting them wich removes the pvp on the teritory packs out completely.

Please keep the new times, before I didn't had time to do my stuff, now since many events are at the same time, I have more time for other stuff before.

KEEP THE EVENT TIMES AS THEY ARE !!!

You need to take on consideration most of ppl at the end of month will be a utc+2 or +3.
    So in current schedule in summer time: the first event for utc+1 will start at 22h and boss at 23h30; even midnight for utc+2.
    It nice for some guild who have a lot of ppl who can go sleep at 3am. But for the majority of ppl who work or do study, the game is not playable, because the lack of event.

I propose this schedule :

Charybdis: start at 19h
    Kraken: start at 18h
    Leviathan: start at 19h
    Black Dragon: start at 19h
    Golden Plains Battle: every days 11h->13h and 18h->20h
    Fall of Hiram: why not perma ?
    Red Dragonís Keep: why not perma ?
    Kadum: why not perma ?
    Lusca Awakening: start at 17h30
    Abyssal Attack: start at 17h
    Delphinad Ghost Ships: start at 18h

With that we have in summer time naval event which start at 18h ( 20h for eastier ppl) and big bosses start in 20h (or 22h).
    Guild we have many evening event, and also even in ruled server (like alexander or halnaak) ruler guilds need to do a choice and not claim all easly.
    Elineda - Koro sensei - Exiled in russia
    Quote Originally Posted by theLos View Post
    1st general world said :
    Koro Sensei > Losmerengues !

Change them back please. All the important events come past midnight. Also if you work you cannot do 3 Golden plains battles in the evening session. It is super restricting.

Golden Plains Battle: timings are horrible for anyone with job/school. Idc what you do with the rest of the day, but prime time (17:00-22:00 UTC+1) should have at least a 60min queue window.

Naval timers suck as well overall. They should be ~3h earlier.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast