Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock it next Saturday October 26

103 54.21%
  • Unlock it this Saturday October 19 as planned

87 45.79%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge: Unchained Land Claim Poll

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge: Unchained Land Claim Poll

When should ArcheAge: Unchained land lock be released?

Should it be unlocked next Saturday October 26 or Saturday October 19 as planned?

About the Ability to Claim Land on 19 Oct
    We planned to allow the claiming of land on all ArcheAge: Unchained servers on 19 October 2019. We are currently evaluating the situation and would like you to weigh in on if you think the land lock should be delayed one week (must occur on a Saturday), or if it should proceed at the scheduled time. Itís our opinion that queues will be a factor regardless of when the land unlock occurs. Please vote appropriately.

Please please pleaseÖ keep it as currently planned. It's not fair that everything keeps getting delayed...

Should you
    A) Keep 3/4ths of the game locked for an additional week because people want big houses
    or
    B) Actually open the damn game as intended so those of us not interested in pvp can actually start to play the game.

Seriously this isn't even a question, the endgame is split into two section, the pvp gear players and the farmers and trade runners. You CANNOT keep most of the game locked down to appease a bunch of whiners who just want to be able to put 24x24's down on land unlock. A single day of play(or 2 hours of focused play) is more then enough time to get an 8x8 and a 16x16 house or two, anything beyond that is just wants and dreams and should be treated as such. This launch was ROUGH, don't make it worse.

Suggestion,

Keep the original 3 servers land lock date on the 19th.
    Newer servers made after those should have the land lock date moved.

I'm level 33 ingame I believe( in q atm, roughly 6 hrs played) and I already have what i need for at least a house and if i could get in to level i would have enough for my 16x. I can understand why people that haven't been able to regen labour and newer servers need more time but other than that I don't see why it should be postponed. It will just lead to more difficulties with people placing larger plots of land in horrible locations just to save land.

Please keep it as you said the date would be. Leaving the date to a later day would make a situation where you then have far fewer people taking up more land than a entire group of people. For the ones that worked hard for the Gilda, I am perfectly fine with them having slightly larger places as they cannot place many of those. Most part, people will be aiming for two 8x8 properties which is VERY easy to get with only 15 Gilda cottages. If given a additional week, seeing how Gilda is easily obtained, you will just end up with many groups just placing 16x16 or 24x24 properties making far less for the others. (will also add there will be much of the cheap placing properties 7 spaces away to make plenty more room for themselves taking even more space)

The later the date, the more advanced the preparations of the land whales... don't delay it.
    "SORRY everyone. As I said in a different post, I accidentally deleted this thread. Thankfully, our team was able to get it back."
    -Muzzy, Connectivity Issues

Please keep it the same. Don't give the zerg guilds a chance to take over whole zones. There are a ton of new players that won't stand a chance.

Think about who stands to gain from moving the date back. It won't matter much to the players that just want to place a couple 16s or a 24. They can do that with just a couple hours of questing. Saturday is more than enough time for them. It's the zerg guilds and land barons that will benefit from the date change and the extra time. It will give them the chance to push even more players out of the housing areas.

So basically, if you want to favor the zerg guilds, land barons, and no chance at a balanced server, move it back. If you want to give new players a chance and keep the power balance, keep the date as it is.
    Never assume you are smarter, tougher, richer, or in any way better than someone you have never met.

many people have worked hard to grind levels and to complete their lvl 50 16x16 farm quest during the rush to 50. Please don't make this in vain or for nothing by extending the land lock launch. these are the memories that people keep and are made legend.

I vote this option from Palinois above. It' my vote.
    "Keep the original 3 servers land lock date on the 19th.
    Newer servers made after those should have the land lock date moved. "

There will still be queues on Wynn and Tyr and probably dyn too even if you do bump it back a week.

"many people have worked hard to grind levels and to complete their lvl 50 16x16 farm quest during the rush to 50." this.
    people have also already adjusted their schedules to make time on the 16th.
    also "The later the date, the more advanced the preparations of the land whales... don't delay it." is a very real concern.

I think current servers on the 19th, and bump new servers back is the best way to give everyone a chance. It's not gonna be perfect, and some people will be mad, but that's true of all options.

I understand people who want to postpone, but I think the initial plan should be kept with Oct.19

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast