+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAQ ArcheAge: Unchained Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager

FAQ ArcheAge: Unchained Discussion Thread

You've got more questions to add to the FAQ?

Have more questions? Let us know and we'll update the FAQs over the next couple of days/weeks.

I like what I read. Very well done. I trust there will be a rule against having alt accounts.

if there is no sub how are they going to deal with land blocking?

Does this mean it's a new fresh start server with a perma different buisness plan ?
    Anyway to transfer or old archeage player will loose all their legacy for switching their ?
    Do we have any information about the marchet on this new server of not yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nielsaries View Post
    Does this mean it's a new fresh start server with a perma different buisness plan ?
    Anyway to transfer or old archeage player will loose all their legacy for switching their ?
    It would be nice if you could at least transfer your vanity.. which they will be selling on the new server as well..
    Argencia@Morpheus(East)
    <Very Danger>
    ( > O . O )>Yata is love, Yata is life.<( O . O <)

Will original founders costumes be able to be moved over? It's vanity items.

Quote Originally Posted by asdasdasdasdasdasd View Post
    if there is no sub how are they going to deal with land blocking?
    Do I still have to get Patron Subscription?

There will be no subscription in ArcheAge: Unchained. No one can simply purchase an advantage over others. Everyone will have the same amount of Labor regeneration and a cap of 5,000 Labor Points. Housing will be available for everyone.
    Not sure what this means. I hope it's not instanced.

Worst Idea

You do realize how bad of an idea this is right?

You are screwing over your older players and dividing your player-base which will eventually cause BOTH of your games to fail. Rather then FIX these issues in your main client, You would rather make a "Super Fresh start server" and ask for us to BUY THE GAME AGAIN.

All you are doing is pissing off you loyal players who have put so much time an effort into your game by refusing to fix it and coming up with a quick cashgrab solution which people will use and abuse with multiple alts and still become p2w buy having multiple accounts.

Very disappointed and I hope XL shuts it down.

could not agree more WORST IDEA

Congrats Gamigo, you officially released the worse idea this game ever had. big disappointment, im sitting as we speak in a discord on EU servers with 87 players and we ALL thinks that you are shooting yourself in the legs

How are they supposed to fix any issues regarding us legacy players if they do not just literally delete everything we have gotten on legacy.

The only way to fix issues in this game like p2w etc etc is to complete start from the ground. U people cannot be this daft.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast