+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAQ ArcheAge: Unchained Discussion Thread

So now its who can buy the game on the most alts to win?

What about Multiboxing.

Does Archeage Unchained will have the limitation of 1 account by client ? or it will be still ALT fiesta ?

Really need to tell us the cost, I won't be spending $60 on game that I've already spent hundreds in. Just to get access to the game model that it should of launched with.

1- What is Archepass????

2- Housing for everyone? How is this possible?

3- B2P with only cosmetics cash shop? Really?????

Wow, i've been mad at trion for years.. Finally they are getting rid of the p2w garbage.. Hopefully the servers will be filled.

So existing players who want to participate will have to leave their years of progress. Vanity items. Mounts. Vehicles. Gear. Costumes. Event items. Don't expect very many legacy players to join in. This is directed towards new players. And good luck with that because most past players aren't coming back and you're not a very big enough franchise to get enough people in the MMO world to acknowledge your existence. A lot of us were hoping to see what many have been waiting for. NEW RACES AND NEW ZONES. Well I hope this move is successful for you guys. Although I highly doubt it.
    Character Name: Damien

Server: Jergant

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

3- B2P with only cosmetics cash shop? Really?????
    You mad that your whale days are over?

You didn't expand on how you'll make labor and housing less restrictive?

Also, will you do something to combat multi accounting? Sub price is good, but hopefully you also disable follow command and possibly make it a bannable offence?

If it's Buy-to-Play, will that be enough to keep out any and all "pay to win" elements from the unchained version as opposed to it maybe being subscription-based?
    How does the Cash Shop change? Will there be a Cash Shop? And assuming there will be, will any changes be made to it?
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

So excited to ditch everything I own and worked for, buy the game AGAIN then start over!!! ♥♥♥♥ yes!!!

/s
    IT'S A <DISASTER>

retired -2016

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast