+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAQ ArcheAge: Unchained Discussion Thread

I used to play Archeage when it first came out but stopped because it became too P2W.

1) Will alternate characters be allowed? Alts historically have allowed other players to buy land plots and squat on them, reducing land for everyone else.

2) Will land ownership limitations be based on the account rather than the player?

3) Will I need to make a new account to play on AA Unchained?

4) If players pay only the purchase price in the beginning, how will AA pay for continuous updates, enhancements, and revisions?

5) Will players be able to have more than one account on the same server?

6) What do you mean that housing will be for everyone? Will housing be instanced?

7) Will the follow command be removed?

I have several friends that were considering coming back to AA but we do not want another situation where you have squaters buying multiple parcels of land with alts and other accounts just so they can sell them later. I also do not want to see bot armies running around.

Will Labor Points regen as fast when offline ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar90 View Post
    Or someone need to ask... ALTS ! If there any plan to fight with ALTS !?
    dont worry noone will run an alt army when you have to pay like 50+$ per account ez

How does the Cash Shop change? Will there be a Cash Shop? And assuming there will be, will any changes be made to it?
    There will be no Apex

There will be a cash shop for cosmetics only.

Quote Originally Posted by Pascallywag View Post
    This is going to split the playerbase heavily. Eventually resulting in a shutdown of one ArcheAge Version due to lack of active players.
    It will probably mean the death of the legacy servers eventually. But honestly, good. They are pretty much unplayable due to heavy p2w players and land hoarders. Unchained has a chance of bringing back a lot of players that have quit the game over the ages.

What patch is this going to start on?

Worst Idea

You do realize how bad of an idea this is right?

You are screwing over your older players and dividing your player-base which will eventually cause BOTH of your games to fail. Rather then FIX these issues in your main client, You would rather make a "Super Fresh start server" and ask for us to BUY THE GAME AGAIN.

All you are doing is pissing off you loyal players who have put so much time an effort into your game by refusing to fix it and coming up with a quick cashgrab solution which people will use and abuse with multiple alts and still become p2w buy having multiple accounts.

Very disappointed and I hope XL shuts it down.

dont worry noone will run an alt army when you have to pay like 50+$ per account ez
    Never underestimate 40+ year olds with a lot of disposable income. Many of them will easily spend thousands of bucks to get ahead. Trust me.

What about the alts? Will they be banned or will each alt pay a server entry?

Quote Originally Posted by WoWFirstMMO View Post
    Never underestimate 40+ year olds with a lot of disposable income. Many of them will easily spend thousands of bucks to get ahead. Trust me.
    You missed the /s

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast