+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAQ ArcheAge: Unchained Discussion Thread

Too much labour from alts

With the current policy about alts game is going to be p2w. You can have 3 account per person. But someone can say for example my wife or my gf or my kids have 3 accounts as well. So in the end that guy will have as much alts he wants. Furthermore now ever streamer buys all 3 accounts so in the main they use all the labour one main character for gear progression and the other two accounts to make gold in order to send it to their main character. How are u going to cope with those things?

Quote Originally Posted by lothar View Post
    With the current policy about alts game is going to be p2w. You can have 3 account per person. But someone can say for example my wife or my gf or my kids have 3 accounts as well. So in the end that guy will have as much alts he wants. Furthermore now ever streamer buys all 3 accounts so in the main they use all the labour one main character for gear progression and the other two accounts to make gold in order to send it to their main character. How are u going to cope with those things?
    The short answer is that they wont.

You can't stop multiboxing. People who want to do it will do it via VPN and the logistics of trying to police and ban people who are paying for each account legitimately and playing the game legitimately is a nightmare.

People need to decide if its worth not playing the game over or just accept it, because multiboxing isn't going to go away.
    Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Quote Originally Posted by lothar View Post
    Btw i think he did intend to mean 3 per household. but then again not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixrisingLA View Post
    The short answer is that they wont.

You can't stop multiboxing. People who want to do it will do it via VPN and the logistics of trying to police and ban people who are paying for each account legitimately and playing the game legitimately is a nightmare.

People need to decide if its worth not playing the game over or just accept it, because multiboxing isn't going to go away.

Other games I play stop it. Therefore, Gamigo can stop it - if you use the correct tech.

VPN's are irrelevant if at login the computer is scanned to determine If the game is currently running. And if so, a flag pops up stating that the game is currently running, and stops the login procedure.

Other games do it. It is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by BobsynS View Post
    Hello! Is there any plans on reviewing the Tier 15 premium reward on Equipment pass and Tier 35 reward on Combat pass, regarding the fact that you gain a Stat costume that usually cost 300 gilda stars + materials to craft in the first place? I see they have their own unique cosmetic style, but why are they Stat costumes and why are they Bind on Equip ?
    That itself doesn't really counts as "pure cosmetic items" or... Am I wrong ?

They said on the last vidstream that costumes in archepass that had stats were a mistake. The costumes in the actual game will not be stat costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by BobsynS View Post
    As for the PTS2 servers, Im still experiencing a bug with archepass missions. The tend to require me to re-unlock all my 3 missions after daily reset at midnight, even tho I never changed the type of active Archepass. Thank you!
    according to Krohlan on last vidstream, that is from XL and that is what XL intended. The team initially thought is was a mistake as well. They are going to be talking with XL about the issue, but for right now, it does cost to open the slots every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedog View Post
    so they keep mentioning Unchained client, but i dont see where they say the client will be. is the client going to be its own tab in glyph client, or is it going to just be its own servers in the regular AA client?
    the Client is now up (as a separate tab on Glyph login), and can be installed. Yay!

Alts

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    You've got more questions to add to the FAQ?

Have more questions? Let us know and we'll update the FAQs over the next couple of days/weeks.
    Currently as it stands, It is okay to have multiple PC's and have your 2 alts up when you are on your main account. For ex: taking them to go do dailies and World Boss' giving them the advantage with extra gold crates and honor. Is this going to be allowed or can we take a strong stance on have alts online wen your main is online?

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    You've got more questions to add to the FAQ?

Have more questions? Let us know and we'll update the FAQs over the next couple of days/weeks.

After we download the Unchained game, the option "Play" is avalible on Glyph. I clicked that button just to check. After all process of waiting for everything to run, it poped up a window mensage saying: "The server is current busy. Please try again". So, my point is, that is Okay, right?... i mean, the server is yet down, correct? Also, we will only be able to (in deed) join the servers on October 12th to make the name reservation and early character creation, right?
    Thanks for your response

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    the Client is now up (as a separate tab on Glyph login), and can be installed. Yay!
    Its fully different from PTS client or possible just copy-paste?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast