+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: ArcheAge: Unchained

Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    They will make exactly same what was done at Secret World and Secret World Legends. This is only one way of example model of buy to play. And Secret World Legends is not p2w too which you can get the seasons and cosmetic items from marketplace that you need to make your own effort to improve your character by yourself !!!

Right now, AA EU is a dead mmorpg already unlike the AA NA version, and how you expect GAMIGO to make any real money too? In my opinion, AA Unchained is not going to be p2w at all comparing to legacy version taken by old Trion owner... Even I play better and do better pvp in legacy server; but because other rich EU players, they kill you with one shot and it is so easy for them to get best gear in a short time; and there are tons of gold sellers there too with one person owns tons of multi*accounts.

These people will not come to play at legacy from zero already. Thus, it will be a nice opportunity for the remaining players who cannot fight against any p2w players of legacy servers.

Tell me please, without spending tons of real money how to reach to 13k - 14k - 15k - 16k gs like these p2w players right now in legacy server? You even don't have a chance to fight against while to protect your packs, yourself.

Noone thinks rationally; but complain and become very pessimistic. This is the last chance of AA EU really and if Gamigo fails at this one then forget about AA EU to play really and play or wait another game at 2020 like new lotr mmo, dual universe etc. But just give a first and last chance to Gamigo to prove themself that they are not the old Trion owners. If they fail, write everything you want. We already waited this game to be fixed for 5 years, so just wait a little more to judge one last time.
    ya i agree, i wont join hyoe train and B2P i will wait for videos/streamers/forum and then make my judgement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

They will make exactly same what was done at Secret World and Secret World Legends. This is only one way of example model of buy to play. And Secret World Legends is not p2w too which you can get the seasons and cosmetic items from marketplace that you need to make your own effort to improve your character by yourself !!!.
    Is not same, is 180 degree. Have account from 2012 and i leave after they change in SWL, no PVP no nightmare doungeons, poor skills, etc.
    old TSW - buy to play (nice game)
    new SWL - free to play and patron subscription(optional) (poor game)
    ArcheAge PvP mode activated
    Player vs Potato

....to try to play AA via virtual machine is opened and background other main computer AA is running too. At the end, you don't have a super very expensive and very well equipped computer.
    thats not the way to block VM
    Gamigo should increase the buy to play price,
    you are insane to think ppl should pay 100e for a game that till this day proved nothing but being desloal,not trustworthy.
    This lauch is like the ultimate chance for AA to succeed and this is coming from an alpha founder giving XL another shot at taking more money from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anselmo View Post
    thats not the way to block VM

you are insane to think ppl should pay 100e for a game that till this day proved nothing but being desloal,not trustworthy.
    This lauch is like the ultimate chance for AA to succeed and this is coming from an alpha founder giving XL another shot at taking more money from me.
    Most people can afford 20 euro which will lead these gold sellers or potato farmers to make their free gold again as owning the whole area with their alts again in the housing zones and if you have more lands and more labor means more gold for you in fresh start which you can make lots of gold with right job like alchemy, mining, logging etc. Because everyone has patron this time and you can put your houses instantly so they will occupy lands much easier... One fresh server might not be enough for new AA, most of the players already stopped playing AA legacy servers and started to wait the new fresh start already.
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

Quote Originally Posted by AeroSolz View Post
    I got 2 PC's XD ill at least have 1 alt i can use!
    sure
    just dont open both accounts on the same pc

The price should be 100-150 Dolars.
    That is an insane price for a 5 year old game that has a subscription "season pass" and pay walls for costumes, decor, mounts, gliders, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Enyo View Post
    That is an insane price for a 5 year old game that has a subscription "season pass" and pay walls for costumes, decor, mounts, gliders, etc...
    Most of the EU players are rich, AA EU legacy servers are proof of it which majority of the players there very or heavy p2w. Thus, this price is nothing for them, comparing to non EU countries.

Look at the AA EU now please. Most of the players are playing this game to make lots of gold with their tons of alt accounts to sell gold for REAL MONEY. Look at the AH prices which most of the items are overprices comparing to previous years for the same items, one Apex is 2000 gold etc etc. Because players make lots of, tons of GOLD via p2w or multi*accounting; so the prices are so high.

In current AA, the players who cries for the pricing of AA Unchained are only the gold sellers (these people are mainly having the tons of alt accounts) or the no life, rich, p2w, or jobless players to take advantage over other players as usual at every new fresh server.

Lets say it is not 100-150 dolars, but it should me minimum 50 dolar in your standarts. Then see, how the amount of the alt accounts are lowered. After that, you will play with real players at most of the GR, CR, AEGIS, WHALESONG, LUSCA, ABYSSAL and other contents as a faction together in public raids.

In the morning rift raids, the real players will play then at other rift times they will bring their alt characters to stay AFK which legacy suffered too much by these AFK alts in public raids, cross server arena and instances. At this patch, abyssal library will be cross server dungeon too. Do you want to play with ALTS to do your limited free entrance daily dungeons per day?

Noone forces anyone to play in AA Unchained; but why most of the players are complaining in legacy servers? Are you afraid to lose your real money income?

AA EU is a dead game with tons of problems. Thus, most of the unhappy players will start in AA Unchained. Probably, there will be one or two servers maximum. I hope that GAMIGO makes two MEGA SERVERS which we don't want to experience lag and I hope that we get 64 bit version of AA this time, like the Korean version.

My reply is general. I don't do any interrogation to you. If you don't want to play at AA Unchained then don't play, that is so simple.
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

EU players pay less, but they use more aaccounts maybe. They are "working" in NA and in EU too. NA players spend more RM and they are "VIP" category in their mind... so... they will not work cheap. EU has lower log in limit to the slave work... (or that was my observation/illusion in other game statistics. EU had more manual works, NA had higher p2w related "levels" in toplists)

Most of the EU players are rich, AA EU legacy servers are proof of it which majority of the players there very or heavy p2w. Thus, this price is nothing for them, comparing to non EU countries.?

My reply is general. I don't do any interrogation to you. If you don't want to play at AA Unchained then don't play, that is so simple.
    So, right now according to you AA EU is dead and only the p2w/whales are left in the game and you want to catter pricing to whales/rich AGAIN

makes no sence game is fine at 20e, do you know how much is min wage in Poland? (im not polish or descriminating anyone)
    If AA puts in practise some of the things i talked about its already 1000% better

In the morning rift raids, the real players will play then at other rift times they will bring their alt characters to stay AFK which legacy suffered too much by these AFK alts in public raids, cross server arena and instances. At this patch, abyssal library will be cross server dungeon too. Do you want to play with ALTS to do your limited free entrance daily dungeons per day?

Noone forces anyone to play in AA Unchained; but why most of the players are complaining in legacy servers? Are you afraid to lose your real money income?
    The first part, is what the client limit addresses. Limiting players to one open client at a time, with threats of bans, will almost completely eliminate alts in raids, dungeons, instances. It's why I advocate for this change to come to Legacy as well (and have expressed such for years).

I do not multi-box very often at all. Sometimes I do for convenience sake and speed, but generally I log out and into another account (have done so since launch). I despise seeing honor/prestige/kyrios farming alts, and see them as an exploit, as it's not how the game was designed to be played.

I suppose rasing the price is actually a non-issue, since it appears to already be set at a low barrier that is appropriate for this games age, and the limits that will be imposed without the "ArchePass". That season pass is where the company will find its steady income. Raising the price of entry will just limit the amount of players in total, and just leave those who had plenty of money to drop on frivolous expenditures to begin with, creating a sort of arms race between nothing but whales. 1 plus for raising the price would be more people staying on Legacy, but ultimately I think people will slowly migrate to Unchained anyway, as Apex dries up in Legacy.

I'm quite miffed with the bound cosmetic items in Unchained's model... I am a costume nut, and love working for cosmetics, and trading them out for other costumes. Making them bound just eliminates another element of the thriving player driven economy. I'd love to go back to near launch style, when nearly everything was tradeable and events had good rewards.

I suppose my lack of care over P2W comes from the viewpoint of people who work long hours using it to keep up with those who can no-life the game. Many people who drop $100 here and there, aren't anywhere near the best geared. They just do so to keep up with the Jones', not the Rockefellers. The 1 shot argument should be aimed at restructuring gear to be more diminishing returns and gear-weapon balance than p2w. They still get a slight advantage, but nothing as major. You're still going to have those "Rockefellers" in Unchained, running multiple machines and having lots of gold income from alts, while the season pass and bound items hurt those without much extra disposable income (I.E. P2W, but even more restrictive).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast