+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: ArcheAge: Unchained

Quote Originally Posted by Anselmo View Post
    So, right now according to you AA EU is dead and only the p2w/whales are left in the game and you want to catter pricing to whales/rich AGAIN

makes no sence game is fine at 20e, do you know how much is min wage in Poland? (im not polish or descriminating anyone)
    If AA puts in practise some of the things i talked about its already 1000% better
    It is just another dolphin complaining about not winning thinking it is because of p2w of others. Nothing more. Fresh starts don't cater to new players. Fresh starts caters to disgruntled former players that left because they couldn't compete that think they will compete if given a 'fair' chance. Whether it be grind or splashing out cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangogogo View Post
    It is just another dolphin complaining about not winning thinking it is because of p2w of others. Nothing more. Fresh starts don't cater to new players. Fresh starts caters to disgruntled former players that left because they couldn't compete that think they will compete if given a 'fair' chance. Whether it be grind or splashing out cash.
    Please tell us. How these p2w players from legacy who wants to come to the AA Unchained will splash out cash to take advantage over other players while there is no APEX, no subscription, 1 client per PC which will block the ALTs hauler trains and so many other things as much as minimum, and there will not be any RNG boxes but only cosmetic items in marketplace, and most of the things can be obtained via in game only now which the new changes of AA with new patches are not like the previous years' fresh server starts at all that you cannot make a fast progress easily like before. Thus, how is it useful to be P2W to take advantage over other players so much?

Believe me, no p2w with really good geared players or any players made lots effort on the p2w, multi-accounting legacy server players will never come to AA Unchained and even they come which will be very short period; because once AA Unchained is opened, AA Legacy servers will be truly free farm servers for Player Nation guilds that it is still their free farms. As a result, only ONE SIDE WILL GET EVERYTHING AND TASTE EVERYTHING while OTHERS DON'T GET ANYTHING OR NO FUN TO EXPERIENCE THE THINGS they couldn't experience for 5 years!!! Such as castle sieges, true lusca and abyssal pvp and action pack delivery.
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    ...Believe me, no p2w with really good geared players or any players made lots effort on the p2w, multi-accounting legacy server players will never come to AA Unchained and even they come which will be very short period; because once AA Unchained is opened, AA Legacy servers will be truly free farm servers for Player Nation guilds that it is still their free farms...
    I hate to break it to you, but I've already seen numerous PN players, some with a lot invested in Legacy, planning to start over on Unchained, and planning to dominate. They know how to accomplish that too, and I'm pretty sure they will find and use any possible loophole to get ahead of others. My guess is that Legacy will become a lot more pleasant and fun for the rest of us, unless the population declines to the point that gameplay is no longer sustainable.
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

Please tell us. How these p2w players from legacy who wants to come to the AA Unchained will splash out cash to take advantage over other players while there is no APEX, no subscription, 1 client per PC which will block the ALTs hauler trains and so many other things as much as minimum, and there will not be any RNG boxes but only cosmetic items in marketplace, and most of the things can be obtained via in game only now which the new changes of AA with new patches are not like the previous years' fresh server starts at all that you cannot make a fast progress easily like before. Thus, how is it useful to be P2W to take advantage over other players so much?

Believe me, no p2w with really good geared players or any players made lots effort on the p2w, multi-accounting legacy server players will never come to AA Unchained and even they come which will be very short period; because once AA Unchained is opened, AA Legacy servers will be truly free farm servers for Player Nation guilds that it is still their free farms. As a result, only ONE SIDE WILL GET EVERYTHING AND TASTE EVERYTHING while OTHERS DON'T GET ANYTHING OR NO FUN TO EXPERIENCE THE THINGS they couldn't experience for 5 years!!! Such as castle sieges, true lusca and abyssal pvp and action pack delivery.
    Gold sellers will still exist on unchained. Alt trains will still exist on unchained. For someone that wants a game to cost $150 to buy in, more than AAA titles, it seem really ironic for you to be complaining about p2w. You rather pay for nothing than pay for something. The one thing unchained have now is once population has settled, new players do not need to be concerned with grinding for patron/paying for sub to play like on legacy, since there will be carries for gear content. (hiram or dungeon)

What makes you think p2w folks won't go to unchained? They are usually the ones that can afford to move around whenever new servers pop up. Fresh start advocates are forever chasing the high of a new server that is only ever experienced for a few weeks with each new server. People are chasing the game that was level 40 to 55 when we have ancestral level 34+ now. The fun we had in AA before was there was no restrictions in what one can do. Potato stuff were fun to waste time on but not anymore with the multiple timed events to attend. Progression is so fast nowadays towards end game grind and nothing else besides that. Hiram grind in the previous fresh start has shown how people are pushed away fast once they realize they couldn't keep up with the grind. None of that is resolved yet.

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but I've already seen numerous PN players, some with a lot invested in Legacy, planning to start over on Unchained, and planning to dominate. They know how to accomplish that too, and I'm pretty sure they will find and use any possible loophole to get ahead of others. My guess is that Legacy will become a lot more pleasant and fun for the rest of us, unless the population declines to the point that gameplay is no longer sustainable.
    The only loophole they can do is this "Play like a JOBLESS * NO REAL LIFE person to reach lvl 55/ancestral rank 1 as soon as possible with their friend group than anyone else to do these hiram dailies and so on earlier than anyone. As a result of it, they will get the gear faster, and gear is everything in Archeage. Let's say they get some gear but how will they find tons of in game gold to feed the items while there will be no Apex or any p2w items to make them earn gold at the beginning of server.

You still think this fresh server is like previous years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangogogo View Post
    Gold sellers will still exist on unchained. Alt trains will still exist on unchained. For someone that wants a game to cost $150 to buy in, more than AAA titles, it seem really ironic for you to be complaining about p2w. You rather pay for nothing than pay for something. The one thing unchained have now is once population has settled, new players do not need to be concerned with grinding for patron/paying for sub to play like on legacy, since there will be carries for gear content. (hiram or dungeon)

What makes you think p2w folks won't go to unchained? They are usually the ones that can afford to move around whenever new servers pop up. Fresh start advocates are forever chasing the high of a new server that is only ever experienced for a few weeks with each new server. People are chasing the game that was level 40 to 55 when we have ancestral level 34+ now. The fun we had in AA before was there was no restrictions in what one can do. Potato stuff were fun to waste time on but not anymore with the multiple timed events to attend. Progression is so fast nowadays towards end game grind and nothing else besides that. Hiram grind in the previous fresh start has shown how people are pushed away fast once they realize they couldn't keep up with the grind. None of that is resolved yet.
    First for all, alt trains will not exist as long as you don't own 3-4-5-6-7 computers at the same time to play... Once PC one client you can open at the same time only.

P2W cannot be compared to the P2W we experienced in legacy servers.

I talk many of these good geared p2w or multi account owners of AA EU and %95 of them are not planning to come new server at all.
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

First for all, alt trains will not exist as long as you don't own 3-4-5-6-7 computers at the same time to play... Once PC one client you can open at the same time only.
    P2W cannot be compared to the P2W we experienced in legacy servers.
    I talk many of these good geared p2w or multi account owners of AA EU and %95 of them are not planning to come new server at all.
    Well if the 1-1 applies to VM the game is doomed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

It'll still restrict it to lower numbers, which is why I still think it's a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Enyo View Post
    It'll still restrict it to lower numbers, which is why I still think it's a good idea.
    If VM allowed i will stick to legacy, in few weeks alts flood the server anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

The only loophole they can do is this "Play like a JOBLESS * NO REAL LIFE person to reach lvl 55/ancestral rank 1 as soon as possible with their friend group than anyone else to do these hiram dailies and so on earlier than anyone...
    If you really believe that, you're in for a rude awakening.
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

I had explained VM in my comments of other threads over and over; but still people doesn't want to understand that VMs are not ideal for AA to use.

Two types of VM software: Free and Subscription version. Free doesn't provide most of features of Subscription version which you have tons of computer feature accesses like NVDIA graphic card access to play games like high computer requirements to play a not optimised game like AA.

VM software wants you to split your computer resources which you cannot have any access anymore to that separated resources totally unless you delete your VM setup files.

VM software with subscription version is best way to go and they are very expensive. Just to play a game to control a second alt account to spend hundreds of dolars, I cannot find any other words to that kind of players to spend their money for this way... Apart from that, you have to have really good expensive computer too if you want to use VMs for gaming LOL.

I am very experienced with VMs; because my real life job is based on AI and Robotic projects. That is to say, if GAMIGO really truly wants to stop the multi-accounting for Archeage then it is very easy to prepare pre-cautions against bots and alts. We have seen how the ALTS are ruined the Archeage in legacy servers. People should play like a normal human being to play the games with one account and you will have more fun from the game. Even majority of the players might be rich; but there is no limit to spend money to the games, it is like gambling via video games/mmorpgs.

I really miss the old times, old mmorpgs. For example Lineage 2 until free to play version, same for Aion until free to play version which are abandoned by NCSOFT totally for EU while they stay in NA as usual. So far, every less or none of EU distributors didn't care mmorpgs in EU so much. This is the last chance of AA for EU with AA Unchained and if GAMIGO fails like OLD TRION OWNERS, then this is the end for AA EU totally and there will be no point to play this game anymore. Right now, just give GAMIGO one year with AA Unchained to see how they will manage this new business model of AA until 2020 Fall. Already, within 2020, many nice sandbox-mmorpgs are coming.
    One Guild to find them,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast