Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETE] Archeage EU Maintenance - 8AM UTC - August 21

I think the 2 hours have passed already. Lost the day for hiram dailies for 2 of my toons.

Quote Originally Posted by muciaczek View Post
    Wts 3x 24x24 connected + 24 nearby to it and 2x 16x16. All on rokhala, Jakar. Wts bungalow with a lot of space around it in Sanddeep next to ah ^^
    lol who wants land on Rokhala xD (I am selling a certed 16x16 in Karkasse and one in Golden Ruins); Jakar, but I am probably going to cancel the listings.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Oyranos View Post
    I think the 2 hours have passed already. Lost the day for hiram dailies for 2 of my toons.
    Not for another 33 min. Also; if you ask for compensation at least know what time things are meant to happen. *eyeroll*

checking the time extension was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeelass View Post
    Please merge all remaining EU servers. Ezi server is dead! Please merge all the servers now to make this game fun again PLease do it, please! EVeryone wants it please. Merge pls <3
    I can almost bet that is not the case. When I play on EU, it seems totally fine, and no one has talked about this. Jakar may be full, but Taris is pretty full also. If Ezi is so dead, maybe switch servers? Having an semi open server is good for people that don't want to play on an over populated server.
    ♪bard♪
    “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.
    None but ourselves can free our minds.”
    ― Bob Marley

Aria::East

6.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #36
    Hello everyone,
    Unfortunately, we will have to extend the maintenance for 1h.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

now we cannot even login at glyph account management. Anyway cu guys, lost the day I have other things to attend away from home.

@Islyn what do you have to say now Islyn... Now everybody will start asking for it, I know that from experience. I simply predicted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oyranos View Post
    now we cannot even login at glyph account management. Anyway cu guys, lost the day I have other things to attend away from home.

@Islyn what do you have to say now Islyn... Now everybody will start asking for it, I know that from experience. I simply predicted it.
    I think you guys who ask for compensation for weekly maintenance & improvements to servers are silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeelass View Post
    Please merge all remaining EU servers. Ezi server is dead! Please merge all the servers now to make this game fun again PLease do it, please! EVeryone wants it please. Merge pls <3
    Speak for yourself in regards to a server merge. Those on Legacy have had to survive many server merges and the game population dropped each time.

9 hours already comfirmed for a "weekly mainterance" - This is what is needed for an expansion...

Quote Originally Posted by Panterah View Post
    Speak for yourself in regards to a server merge. Those on Legacy have had to survive many server merges and the game population dropped each time.
    I agree, I forgot how many times my server was merged (since Dahuta), how many times I had to re-create my alt guild and how many times I had to relocate my whole thing.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast