+ Reply to Thread

Thread: As longer they wait, as sooner the hype about AA:Unchained ends

Question As longer they wait, as sooner the hype about AA:Unchained ends

Just wonder, they made that HUGE timer, we all are hyped, joined discord, waitet days for infos and now we wait and know not that much, not even a date or something.

I don't think that people will still hype this in a couple of month like they do it now. I mean all hype they pushed now will just go away like every hype does after a while... Its weird to me that we now got a few infos and just wait ... they said pre-register this fall. But that might be end of november, in 3 month!!!

I mean in the next 3 month, there might be other big announcements from competitors which will just take over the people that would start on Unchained the next weeks.

Sometimes I don't understand

This announcement is for you to have time to prepare your wallet
    ArcheAge PvP mode activated
    Player vs Potato

Noone forces anyone to play at new AA.

WoW Classic is only coming. What else is coming in Fall?
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

You are right, nobody force you to play that new archeage but this new archeage distroy all archeage, listen here... you see that in maxim 6 months
    Player vs Potato

Quote Originally Posted by Wich View Post
    You are right, nobody force you to play that new archeage but this new archeage distroy all archeage, listen here... you see that in maxim 6 months
    Dead game will die... How it is possible?

What do you suggest? Victims have to stay in the old prison and enjoy the sado-mazo games of old whales and multiaccount "veterans"? 1hit PvP and feed ego of that money bags? AA is not in the MMO market now. Legacy is not real option for new players or any players who want to PLAY the game instead of work in alt factory or spend huge money to "catch up".

Well said..
    Waiting for Unchained

Quote Originally Posted by blycee View Post
    I don't think that people will still hype this in a couple of month like they do it now. I mean all hype they pushed now will just go away like every hype does after a while...
    As someone who hasn't played in quite a while I was not hyped at all. I currently have no plans to even try it. I discussed it with several members of my guild and we all agreed on the same issues.

1. Trion (now gamigo) lost our trust and has done nothing to earn it back.
    2. This just swaps one sleazy cash grab for another one. Have you ever seen how these season passes work in other games?
    3. The cash shop will still be there and trion/gamigo and XL have proven in the past that they will go back on their word about adding items with advantages. (See 1.)
    4. A lot of us already paid for cosmetics/vehicles/wings previously and they expect us to pay once again for the same items. I get that they want money but charging twice is dishonest. Make some new items if you need money.
    5. Even if they have removed p2w the time sink involved in acquiring top end gear in the game is prohibitive for newer players to jump in and get involved down the road. The same reason I won't touch eve online basically. Nobody is going to want to come spend months playing victim for established players with top end gear.
    6. The game is severely lacking in content. I found myself grinding daily events and packs 98% of the time before I stopped playing. There was literally not much else to do. The dungeons and pve are forgettable. The story of the game takes place in videos posted to youtube.

When I saw the countdown I knew it was a countdown to disappointment. These people don't learn, and are not willing to do what it takes to win the community back. I was hoping for a subscription server like ffxiv/wow not another f2p scheme.
    Do you know what the rarest thing you will ever find in ArcheAge is?

A fair fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wich View Post
    Old Trion owners didn't destroy totally for AA EU within the 5 years, you say that now? AA EU is full of gold sellers, gold buyers, full of alts, full of x6 castle owner of PNs for years as playing a free farm just for them. Right now, thy are minimum 13k gear and tons of 14ks, 15ks, even 16k gears scores are started... So, to catch that people to have mythic - eternal sets with mythic - eternal accessories with mythic - eternal erenor radiant weapons with eternal %100 costumes, underwear, necklace, cloaks - with full t3 gems with +25 armors/weapons set that accessories are going to get + thingy too with full toughness hero gems etc etc etc. Please tell everyone, how to get these to catch these old players, these heavy p2w players, these gold buyers, these too geared organized PN guilds whom obtained every factions' best players for years, how to catch these people?

Yes, AA EU has tons of really very rich people in real life to do these; but not everyone is rich like them, so this game became so dead in EU.

GAMIGO tries to make this game alive again for one more last chance. Already if this fails too then you can say a total good bye to Archeage forever in EU servers...

PN players, their guild leaders, their guild managements, gold sellers, gold buyers, potatoes should be happy; because they will have their AWESOME FREE*FARM * SAFE*FARM so easily again like old times before servers merge in the legacy servers. What else you want? You will do one shooting much easier once AA Unchained becomes alive.

Although, these bad people I mentioned (master degree EU scammers, toxic players, high ego rich players in real life) will come and play this game and try to be p2w but thy will instantly return back; because this fresh start will be so harder than any previous fresh servers before and they cannot one shooting other players. Thus, these people can stay in their dead legacy servers.
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

EU only is p2w? You have something whit EU servers
    All servers is same

EU servers is ruined not because p2w, because NA alts

i not play in EU
    Player vs Potato

+ Reply to Thread