Closed Thread
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETE] Extraordinary NA Maintenance - 2 AM PDT - August 27

Not only is AA running so poorly that I'm just, done (until they fix it). But it's making everything else run poorly on my PC too. Going to attempt to finish my BS Gildas, go home, and wait it out offline.

Black Screening in Fbm

Why the hell servers are lagging now? I legit got dced on my halcy in the end of it. Pls fix it

NA under maint now cause thats what we really need right now
    ~Minzy

Servers under maint

sorry, we found a unpredictable problem right now we will put the server down for another 3days, we will let our monkeys fix it real quick. please keep reload your cash so we can feed them banana.

With all due respect, but the quality of your service its just extremely low.
    Servers: Under Maintenance.

That usually means the servers are down.

I'm an idiot...

I should have burned-off the 6k labor on tax certs and called it a day. The game is unplayable right now. Take it offline and start again folks. I've lost so much over the last 2 days and in the past I have not found compensation to ever cover what I've spent vs. loss. Fingers crossed this time will be different under Gamingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Evenstone View Post
    I should have burned-off the 6k labor on tax certs and called it a day. The game is unplayable right now. Take it offline and start again folks. I've lost so much over the last 2 days and in the past I have not found compensation to ever cover what I've spent vs. loss. Fingers crossed this time will be different under Gamingo.
    Insane brother
    Mono or something

Closed Thread
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98