Closed Thread
Page 10 of 98 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETE] Extraordinary NA Maintenance - 2 AM PDT - August 27

Quote Originally Posted by Daymio View Post
    I hope this gift does not apply for non-patron or EU accounts?
    Woah!

For non-Patron to get any labor we have to be logged into the game. Game being down means no earning labor for the non-Patrons. So one day of Patron would be a huge and welcome help for the lost opportunity to regenerate labor.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent0ne View Post
    Lastly, most importantly though,
    it is only a minority of participants whom are interested in PvP high grade stuff.
    Which is useless anyway, since they use little scripts of their own (cheats)...
    Most participants are interested in Pack runs, in building their property-ies, in team-work,
    in friendly interactions and relationships.
    So you are saying... 99% of the population joined a PVP game to only grow potatoes and play sim city?

Quote Originally Posted by Sturges View Post
    Some of us dont drink or waste money. we buy GOOD computer systems and Dont use Comcast. Has nothing to do with brainless. Well unless your using comcast. thats not good
    I have Comcast and absolutely love it. I have incredible up/down speeds, and it's been well over 2 years since it's been down... maybe it's bad where you are, but it rocks here.

Quote Originally Posted by Durdles View Post
    I have Comcast and absolutely love it. I have incredible up/down speeds, and it's been well over 2 years since it's been down... maybe it's bad where you are, but it rocks here.
    Yeah all depends on where you are, and the infrastructure in place. I have Time Warner which is now Spectrum... have had cable internet access since 1998. It has always been awesome... and I honestly only remember it being down maybe 3 times in that long lol. But, other places hate it.

I think it is because they don't realize that the infrastructure in some places was actually purchased by the providers, rather than installed by them. Here all the infrastructure was put in place by Time Warner. So that seems to be a hug difference.

= = =

Good day;
    Important maintenance operations does happen,
    Understandignly, it messes up participant's common routine.
    For compensation, 1-day-patron is totally useless.
    I think Labour Points Potions equivalent to the total offline-duration would be fair (12, 24 or 48hrs).

Parallel to that,
    I would use this opportunity for expressing some concerns about "changes" in the long run.

On upcomming changes:
    At one point they (the owners & designers)
    will have to understand that this (these) virtual template(s),
    or 3d virtual context interface(s), that people still call "game(s)" [MORPG]
    are in fact more than just games.

Where else do you think members of real life family, whom are residing far away from each other (nephews, cousins, uncles, aunts), can participate actively together at building the group a ship, a house, a car? Build a fishing boat and take them fishing? For the whole team (archeage family), this is such a positive and instructive activity (project). Therefore, it's more of a "peripheral dimension" (virtual context) rather than "just a game".

Some of them (adults) are Patrons,
    and those who aren't often buy credits or items on the webstore.
    So, those obnoxious comments against "non-patron" (or non-paying-members)
    are very inconsiderate and bluntly discriminatory.

it is only a minority of participants whom are interested in PvP high grade stuff.
    Most participants are interested in Pack runs, in building their property-ies, in team-work,

Hopefully, the owners and designers
    might consider these important parameters
    when Updating in the future.
    ????????????
    Its a PVP GAME DUDE. We play for the PVP. Not to grow potatoes

Quote Originally Posted by DSHEP View Post
    If I wanted to send them grubhub, where would I send it?
    +1 for making, by far, the most entertaining comment in this thread.

Btw, I'm guessing the server is up on blocks somewhere in downtown Chicago.
    Funnypants
    Leader of <CCH> Guild
    ARIA

----------------------------------------------------This space for rent----------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by dennygrimn View Post
    ????????????
    Its a pvp game dude. We play for the pvp. Not to grow potatoes
    it's a sandbox mmo not just a pvp game.
    I'm the cutest baby yata everrrr.
    I'll dance for grapes.
    YPS that spells cute! ^-^
    Hamlet & YPS, Best Friends Forever <3

-A New Breed- > -Facets of Erenor--The Goonies-
    Tahyang > Conviction > Kadum
    West Is The Best.
    Empy's Ypsyachu <3
    Watch me slave on EU for my patron. XD

= = =

Good day;
    Important maintenance operations does happen,
    Understandignly, it messes up participant's common routine.
    For compensation, 1-day-patron is totally useless.
    I think Labour Points Potions equivalent to the total offline-duration would be fair (12, 24 or 48hrs).

Parallel to that,
    I would use this opportunity for expressing some concerns about "changes" in the long run.

On upcomming changes:
    At one point they (the owners & designers)
    will have to understand that this (these) virtual template(s),
    or 3d virtual context interface(s), that people still call "game(s)" [MORPG]
    are in fact more than just games.

Where else do you think members of real life family, whom are residing far away from each other (nephews, cousins, uncles, aunts), can participate actively together at building the group a ship, a house, a car? Build a fishing boat and take them fishing? For the whole team (archeage family), this is such a positive and instructive activity (project). Therefore, it's more of a "peripheral dimension" (virtual context) rather than "just a game".

Some of them (adults) are Patrons,
    and those who aren't often buy credits or items on the webstore.
    So, those obnoxious comments against "non-patron" (or non-paying-members)
    are very inconsiderate and bluntly discriminatory.

Hopefully, the owners and designers
    might consider these important parameters
    when Updating in the future.

its not just a minority that wants pvp. its a pretty good sized group that likes pvp. its an overall game so all aspects of the game need to be treated equally. it is supposed to be a sandbox mmo so therefor there must be pvp for risk reward otherwise its just a farm fest of boringness.

Simple, take what Trion says is the time until its done, double it, and then its in approximate range

Quote Originally Posted by BigZilla View Post
    So you are saying... 99% of the population joined a PVP game to only grow potatoes and play sim city?
    People joined a PvE/PvP game to play how they like.
    And graphics wise, Archeage is far better than SimCity.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 98 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast