Closed Thread
Page 81 of 98 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETE] Extraordinary NA Maintenance - 2 AM PDT - August 27

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Admiral T Bear View Post
    Originally Posted by Mullmar
    "hey supermark!

Why did u deleted ur post?

I read. And I know what u did.

Did you do with all brazilian IP's? Well bro... It looks like u need another job imo.

Do u need some help? I can do it. I have premium linked In Account, i can talk with everyone i want.

And i took screenshot. If u delete the forum account, they will be sure that i'm telling the truth, jack ♥♥♥, now what?

They did it in NCSoft. They banned me from forums cuz i talked the truth about their business model.

And now they don't have balls to answer me but every old dog i know already heard my storie. Massivo quitted, Rafapbraga will probabily quit and I only needed 2 youtubers to show them what type of person is taking care of their daily ♥♥♥♥.

So now what? I'm waiting here for u, do it again...

I'll solve this with people on Linked in bro, screenshots taken."

lol take it to linkedin bro!!!! Streeet life fr knuckaaaa
    no clue what ur talking about

Originally Posted by Mullmar
    "hey supermark!

Why did u deleted ur post?

I read. And I know what u did.

Did you do with all brazilian IP's? Well bro... It looks like u need another job imo.

Do u need some help? I can do it. I have premium linked In Account, i can talk with everyone i want.

And i took screenshot. If u delete the forum account, they will be sure that i'm telling the truth, jack ♥♥♥, now what?

They did it in NCSoft. They banned me from forums cuz i talked the truth about their business model.

And now they don't have balls to answer me but every old dog i know already heard my storie. Massivo quitted, Rafapbraga will probabily quit and I only needed 2 youtubers to show them what type of person is taking care of their daily ♥♥♥♥.

So now what? I'm waiting here for u, do it again...

I'll solve this with people on Linked in bro, screenshots taken."

lol take it to linkedin bro!!!! Streeet life fr knuckaaaa

no clue what you are talking about

Because I wasn't talkin to you,dawg

Since it is now 9:49pm eastern, and not after 11pm eastern, I feel like they are trolling us.
    ♪bard♪
    “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.
    None but ourselves can free our minds.”
    ― Bob Marley

I'm where ever there are cookies.

tbh ill be very happy/ surprised if they get their s*** together before new years
    K

http://jethal.com/download/game/history_of_norrath.mp3

A little lighthearted song from Everquest's finest parody bard ~ Jethal Silverwing !

History of Norrath (We didn't crash the server!)

Honestly where the ♥♥♥♥ y'all really shippin em too Jake Song's ♥♥♥♥ing basement.♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥

Yall are still my fave nerdz

Quote Originally Posted by Sanquine View Post
    labor stipend / vocation stipend = don't log on ... don't receive the stipend. so far ... 2 down. any dailies you get cos you're trying to gear up your Hiram /what have you ... yeah - not happening either. we're gonna be boned flat out. no regular update - the natives are getting restless

I pay my taxes every week so unless they keep this down for over a week ... I SHOULD be ok. the weekend is coming ... looks like I'm making other plans. getting used to the game being gone - they took it down intentionally ... it's not coming back.. THAT is the big surprise they were going to give us.
    Yes, they did it.
    Type "Gamigo" on facebook and check the kind of people that works there.
    I can imagine the type of kiddo is this guy, who did this with his own forum.

Yall are still my fave nerdz
    Dude, you're weird...
    I didn't break the North American Servers!

Closed Thread
Page 81 of 98 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast