Closed Thread
Page 26 of 98 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETE] Extraordinary NA Maintenance - 2 AM PDT - August 27

Quote Originally Posted by Nefariousx View Post
    So Extraordinary now means VERY extremely subpar service as per usual and ♥♥♥♥ing up the game for almost 24 hours...? This one took major skill and I applaud the staffs idiocy to not even have things properly in place or prepared or even made any form of proper announcement and took the time to simply make it a 24+ maintenance rather than push a promise you couldnt deliver... What else is new. This is a constant, and youve not compensated for any of your mess ups yet. Trion at least would try to make this right and also tried to update and respond as needed... Not saying they are better, but this is worse. Also I have so many damn infusions and ♥♥♥♥ i cant use because everything just fails... youre pushed to buy the dumb packs if you wanna get good so there is no real option for free gear if you actually want to enjoy the game or do something substantial... There is no balance. Haranya is a freaking dump. Why the hell is there a ghetto attached to austera where our hero hall is thus making it our main city...Marianople makes Austera look like a third world freakin village. I get the devs are nuian but christ racist much.

I needed to do stuff on the dumb ♥♥♥ game today and waited all dang day and still cant log in and its 11 pm in Canada. DA ♥♥♥♥ GUYS
    First: Your failures aren't their fault. That's your RNG to blame.
    Second: If you hate Haranya, then... Go to Nuia.
    Third: Pushed to buy packs? Bruh... No, that's called impatience.

Please include Hiram Scrolls with any compensation, primary thing im missing from dailies.
    Anoron
    Mage Extreme

JQ, STD, Omen

Mars is too close. I think it's Pluto.

Cool There is always the test server

Playing the test server is what I do when I can not do anything else.... makes sense to me when I "have" to play... better than sitting here whining about it. It is what it is...
    Sedalia ~~~

agreed mars is to close

do you think the servers would work in another universe? another galaxy? or maybe they just work better in a different dimension. let's all move

Quote Originally Posted by Melanoma View Post
    do you think the servers would work in another universe? another galaxy? or maybe they just work better in a different dimension. let's all move
    Only in one far, far away.

hey Carendash you just gonna leave us in the dark? We see you online.

Quote Originally Posted by zanlac View Post
    you know what would be refreshing is told "hey guys and gals servers will not be up for x amount of time even if we finish early we will open it up til x so then at least folks wont be sitting refreshing the glyph every 2 mins thinking they will get the jump on everyone else
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    this!!

Downtime: ETA 12 hours
    17.5 hours later: *crickets*

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #260
    Hey guys, popping in for an update. We still don't have an ETA on when we can get the NA servers back online. The team is working through the issues that they encountered with the move, but there really isn't anything I can share in regards to that. When we have more information to share, we will do so.

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 98 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast