Closed Thread
Page 34 of 98 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETE] Extraordinary NA Maintenance - 2 AM PDT - August 27

Am I wrong people?

ya know the better game thats going to make money and sustain the community

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiorth View Post
    I think it's time for an honest update...we're up to 18 and a half hours...with it being quite a bit since the last update that well, really wasn't an update...we will wait just be honest with us, give us something... instead of having some of us stay up till 4-5 in the morning hoping it'll come on...just tell us what's goin' on with the mother fin' servers so we can stop fin' staring at the fourms....please.
    You can stop staring at the forum... It isn't coming back up until 5pm tomorrow.

if this is some stunt for them trying to make us want unchained more they just ruined their company as a whole in the worst marketing move

all those posting outcry's and complaints obviously support legacy sorry guys bad news

As if they don't already know unchained is going to flop in no more than a few months

legacy doesnt matter

Quote Originally Posted by saijin View Post
    hey perhaps this in preparation for unchained!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The only people that care about unchained are people who don't want to pay $15/Month... Someone would have to pay me $5k a month to start over lol. I will stick with paying the $15/Month.

good thing you wont be there then XD

The bitter one here is you saijin..no one and I mean no one who's put time into legacy is going to unchained..it's doomed...I'm sorry

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 98 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast