+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: I like the alt compromise that got confirmed today

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheGreat View Post
    You are really bad at this LOL. It just blows your mind that someone who doesn't hate the can simply laugh at fools getting scammed. I could care less about legacy, it has survived every single fresh start, it will survive this one too. That tired worn out statement of "oh you're threatened!" literally didn't work the first 3 times, so please explain to me how someone like you who is 0 for 3 is coming in all confident now? LOLLOLOLOL . 4TH TIME IS THE CHARM!
    I'm 13.4k gs btw in 100% hiram, maybe that will give you a hint on how much i've spent on the game. You just keep taking Ls man. But don't worry your biggest L will come september 30th lol.
    I don't know what 'Ls' you think i've taken... i play and enjoy my time doing what i like?

oh sorry, you have 13k in hiram, surely you dont have every single mount or glider that makes pvp cancerous, right?

don't expect further response because i've burned enough brain cells on these forums already, everyone knows ur not actually serious and ur just trolling, nobody can be that dumb right?
    --------
    Zin
    Not matching Paden's Gameplay since launch
    --------

Here we go again... Alts are bad just limit them to 0...

Quote Originally Posted by Zinzies View Post
    I don't know what 'Ls' you think i've taken... i play and enjoy my time doing what i like?

oh sorry, you have 13k in hiram, surely you dont have every single mount or glider that makes pvp cancerous, right?

don't expect further response because i've burned enough brain cells on these forums already, everyone knows ur not actually serious and ur just trolling, nobody can be that dumb right?
    Forgot I'm dealing with an unchained supporter, not the brightest. The L's you have taken is repeatedly guessing wrong when trying to break down who I am. Batting nearly a 0% just like the success rate of fresh starts. See the similarities? Who am I kidding, you probably don't. The biggest L you will take is giving this company more of your money and then will probably hop back on this forums complaining about how they lied and didn't do what they said they were. I'll be sure to be the very first person to post in your thread with a gigantic picture of an L. Gullible people like you make it easy for game companies in 2019 to exist through scamming and cash grabs. Thank you for being a part of why game development continues to go down the ♥♥♥♥ pipe line.
    I have sloth glider and eagle glider, and just tiger mount. Tell me how mad you are that Im not whale like you had hoped LMAO! You still haven't told me what your gearscore and money spent on the game is Mr. playing since alpha. Maybe you are the whale who spends money and still can't win? Surely you can't be this dumb, and yes I'm 100% trolling when i say unchained is gonna be a scam, the 4th time is definitely the charm.

In my head, people saying $10 is lunch or peanuts.... but that's the cost of apex.... ???

Come on, they said they wanted to end alts and now 3 accounts is okay. First step of a slippery slope. It's going to be a milking server, they're just going to figure out the best ways to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by blycee View Post
    How they detect the abuse of more alts is not up to us - you can try it out and you will risk a ban. I wouldn't try it.
    I thought that you are not coming to AAU according your replies in every threads regarding AAU. What is this change of heart of yours now?
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    I thought that you are not coming to AAU according your replies in every threads regarding AAU. What is this change of heart of yours now?
    I was most time positive about AA:U ? I just find it sad that crafting is dead but I think I will give it a try. Hiram grind...yey...

how do you stop people from buying 3 accounts per credit card / paypal, and using a vpn on them accounts so you can not link them in any way, all this is going to do, is create a unfair advantage to anyone who can get around it. It is going to take alot of resources to implement and monitor this, and atm on legacy people are getting away with pretty much everything, i cant even submit a ticket to support atm.

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheGreat View Post
    Kinda weird that people want to have fun since it won't be pay to win, yet its going to be pay to win. So how do you plan on having fun?

Probably the 3 weeks of questing and then quitting again I assume lol.
    Make sure you stretch before patting yourself on the back for pointing out what a lot of people saw coming.

I love how they put vague statements out there and don't give an explanation. What are archepasses? Just a way to add p2w down the road? Who knows? How do you plan on enforcing the 3 account rule? Is this going to be per IP? You'd screw families, dorms, public places, etc. where multiple pcs are accessing the same connectiong, but there are ways to get around all that anyway. Only allow a CC to purchase 3x? Ways around that too. In Korea, you have to register using your SSN. You gonna hand that over to some foreign company to lose to hackers? I'm sure not. They can't even run these forums securly (no https) so why would I trust them with my SSN? I don't even give them my CC info and use Paypal instead to try and limit my risk. Good luck.. I'll just stay here on Legacy where I can grind hiram till I'm blue in the face and eventually catch up just in time for them to come out with another tier of gear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5