+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't like the alt compromise they announced

Quote Originally Posted by Its It View Post
    This is a serious topic because imagine you actually wanting to play with your family. However, if you do so then you are at an incredible disadvantage to the rest of the people who are "abusing" the system by using 2 alts. This makes no sense to me.
    people with 3 accounts are ahead no matter what 4now
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

just get another house 4Head

Quote Originally Posted by sirsarcasm View Post
    just get another house 4Head
    or pay for 2 or 3 internet providers.
    Internet so cheap and you can get 3x 3 accounts

Just get a new family
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by Silvally View Post
    I understand that sentiment, but I’d also prefer to play with my whole group and not half ya know? That’s why I also mentioned the whitelist thingy
    Agree
    Would be excelent if they reviewd and whitelist

Quote Originally Posted by Azue View Post
    I don't mind if they tolerate up to 3 accounts. You can't deny couples/families that want to play together.

But what i'd like to know is:
    - do they tolerate MULTIPLE accounts with REAL players behind it? (with a hard-limit at 3)
    - OR do they tolerate ALT accounts?
    You, along with many others, seem to be misinterpreting what they said. They told us you'd be allowed to purchase and run 3 accounts per person, not 3 accounts per household. Obviously you won't be able to log in all 3 of those accounts at once, at least not from a single computer.

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    You, along with many others, seem to be misinterpreting what they said. They told us you'd be allowed to purchase and run 3 accounts per person, not 3 accounts per household. Obviously you won't be able to log in all 3 of those accounts at once, at least not from a single computer.
    actually krohlan (pft) said (check stream) they choose to go korean style 3 accounts per household/IP because "everyone had a brother" back when hackshield was banning/blocking more then 1 account.
    This time it will be the same hackshield will lock/ban more then 3 accounts under the same IP/house

Challenge brothers to a kal if fee winner gets all 3 accounts. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Anselmo View Post
    actually krohlan (pft) said (check stream) they choose to go korean style 3 accounts per household/IP because "everyone had a brother" back when hackshield was banning/blocking more then 1 account.
    This time it will be the same hackshield will lock/ban more then 3 accounts under the same IP/house
    Watch it again. He didn't quite say that. And, the CMs have said more than a few times on Discord that you will be allowed to purchase and use 3 accounts per person (not per household).

Itīs ur main account + 3. Total of 4 accounts per person like KR. But can use only 1 at same time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast