84 77.78%

8 7.41%

11 10.19%
  • 4+

5 4.63%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Number of accounts per player for AAU

I wasn't going to sign in and vote for this because honestly I didn't feel like it would be "useful", but I did and here's why...

Yes having an alt (or 2+ alts) makes the game "easy, convenient, layed-back" for that person, but it's killing the little guys who don't want to running 2/3+ extra accounts. When you play the game with 1 account, you have to manage your labor, time, and resources correctly to get the max benefit out of it.

For example (if only 1 account is allow per person), that trade ship full of packs is now worth 2x or 3x more than what it was with all those alts before. Meaning if pirates or the other faction gets that ship, you lose a huge amount of gold and time. This is the risk to reward factor that this game (I believe) was built on. Do your best in Open World PvP.

@Gamigo, please truly look at the player base that's asking for no alts. I understand the house hold family member issue (I have a brother (honestly!) who used to play), but you guys and gals are smart enough to see alts and players who aren't alts. Also, I understand it's more money into your bank account (which keeps the servers running and the staff feed with GrubHub), but one of the best ways to make an amazing following that won't leave is (as you have stated in your Livestream), listen to what the players are saying. Gamers will always invest time and money if they know the staff is working for them.

Thank you for giving us AAU. #letsdothis

They need to revamp the labor rates for hiram gear, gemming, and tempering to make 1 account viable. Otherwise 2-3 let's you feed the main gold while having land on them, meanwhile your main uses all labor for progression.

Would you like to have 1 account or up to 3 accounts?

@Gamigo/@Trion,

You said in your Livestream that you wanted to listen to your player base. Well, here's your moment to really shine! To create a following you start out by listen and doing what the community tells you (yes we understand that you report to XL Games), but you've stated that you do have control over certain areas of the game and we truly believe you have control over this one too.

To have Alts or to not have Alts... ON AAU*

Yes having an alt (or 2+ alts) makes the game "easy, convenient, layed-back" for that person, but it's killing the little guys who don't want to running 2/3+ extra accounts. When you play the game with 1 account, you have to manage your labor, time, and resources correctly to get the max benefit out of it.

For example (if only 1 account is allow per person), that trade ship full of packs is now worth 2x or 3x more than what it was with all those alts before. Meaning if pirates or the other faction gets that ship, you lose a huge amount of gold and time. This is the risk to reward factor that this game (I believe) was built on. Do your best in Open World PvP.

@Gamigo, please truly look at the player base that's asking for no alts. I understand the house hold family member issue (I have a brother (honestly!) who used to play), but you guys and gals are smart enough to see alts and players who aren't alts. Also, I understand it's more money into your bank account (which keeps the servers running and the staff feed with GrubHub), but one of the best ways to make an amazing following that won't leave is (as you have stated in your Livestream), listen to what the players are saying. Gamers will always invest time and money if they know the staff is working for them.

Thank you for giving us AAU. #letsdothis

A bit late considering some of us preordered on 3 accounts...

yep , 3 accounts already done , you cant play this game on one account and i'm very happy how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by rewtew View Post
    Are you listening to the community?
    yes they are , we want 3 accounts but no more.

3 accounts on 3 different PCs makes sense so families or roommates in the same household can play together. If only 1 account is allowed, my brother and I wouldn't be able to play at the same time.

There is no solution for AA... Labor system is trash right now..

Ppl gonna bypass that buying alot alts and yes thats p2w.

Labor should limit only ur gear progression not the gold(but they need make gold less important cuz rn gold is everything).

They should add some stack labor system for those who didnīt login(if labor used only for gear progress like i said before).. WoW did good with their pvp (rest system).

Labor could stack until the season ends. So ppl can grind alot infusions and gold on weekends to catch up if they missed dailys and casuals donīt stay far behind.

Bind honor itens.. remove T3 craftd gems.. bind crafted gear and make some scrolls via craft if ppl want to reroll. And there is no need for a second account.

Events like kraken, Ghost ship, Thunderwing should give more honor as reward to ppl enjoy content and have a fluid progress.

So many good ideas to improve the game and you guys are only removing APEX. Come on Gamigo. Help us fix this game so AA can live for another 10 years.

There is already a poll about this: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...player-for-AAU

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast