84 77.78%

8 7.41%

11 10.19%
  • 4+

5 4.63%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Number of accounts per player for AAU

Hmmm... "mz01,mz02,mz03,mz04,mz05" votes for "Up to 3 accounts per person is okay". People cant even do a poll without multiaccounts lmao

Quote Originally Posted by MudTV View Post
    I bought the 3 huge pack to ssupport a game i love
    That is OK. We hope Tino-Gamigo will not fail because of stupid small mistakes like last times. This version is very promising.

Quote Originally Posted by daedin View Post
    Hmmm... "mz01,mz02,mz03,mz04,mz05" votes for "Up to 3 accounts per person is okay". People cant even do a poll without multiaccounts lmao
    ikr lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

1 or nothing from me, sick of altage and all the people who exploit them to gain advantage

Really hope they find a good solution, so new players com come and enjoy the game. Best mmorpg i played.

All new players will be blocked by labor and when they realise ppl are buying others accounts to progress... Man thats a good reason to quit.

I know the solution isnīt limiting players to have 1 account. And yes they doing a right move with no apex and no multibox.
    But for me personally the real problem still the labor system.
    I would love to see labor been used only for gear progression. But they will have a hard time balancing everything.

@Carendash, @Gummygoo

I have no qualms whatsoever having to use 3 accounts or less. My request as a solo-gamer is.

1.) Allow summoning a Land vehicle and water vehicle at the same time. This will let me transfer packs from my wagon to my ship with little risk than having to put the packs in the ground 1st to despawn the Wagon and spawn the ship.
    2.) Remove labor requirements for progression. Let us focus our labor on gold making. The progression fee should only include gold. Don't suck our labor out with that.

not like it matters several people have already purchased several packs, its a little too late unfortunately, heres to hoping they just counter the impact altage can have ingame

So many people feel entitled to easy progression.. Where's the love for a challenge? What if some people use 3 accounts? These people would be better either way as they know how to maximize their gains. You can also buy three accounts you know? I feel that some people can't afford it or don't have the computer to maximize their gains so they want other to suffer with them.

There is lot of ways to multibox going under the radar without getting caught. There also a chinese private bot right now ready for AA:Unchained with at least 200 users who pre-purchased the bot. There far more issues than the eye can see right now and people with three accounts ain't one of them.

The amount of people who pre-purchased that bot is crazy judging by their discord. Not only that but they have many free scripts like 1-55 , auto farm, detect invis/detect wild trees/detect sea treasures and the list goes on. So trust me, people using three accounts is far from what you should be worried bout.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by KeKeTTe View Post
    So many people feel entitled to easy progression.. Where's the love for a challenge? What if some people use 3 accounts? These people would be better either way as they know how to maximize their gains. You can also buy three accounts you know? I feel that some people can't afford it or don't have the computer to maximize their gains so they want other to suffer with them.

There is lot of ways to multibox going under the radar without getting caught. There also a chinese private bot right now ready for AA:Unchained with at least 200 users who pre-purchased the bot. There far more issues than the eye can see right now and people with three accounts ain't one of them.

The amount of people who pre-purchased that bot is crazy judging by their discord. Not only that but they have many free scripts like 1-55 , auto farm, detect invis/detect wild trees/detect sea treasures and the list goes on. So trust me, people using three accounts is far from what you should be worried bout.
    The RU bot already have more than 1k* users in discord after AAu reveal

max of three per account is fine, part of me thinks even that is too much ... if someone needs more than that they should pay dearly for it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8