Closed Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Resolved] NA Server Crash - August 29

Quote Originally Posted by Eula View Post
    I would just like to point out to all of the people who are whining and crying about compensation or about coming back to the game and not having things or a place to put things or items changed etc. Absolutely all of the contents in the game whether it is items that you have paid for, costumes, housing, mounts, credits etc or things that you have crafted or things that you have hunted and earned while playing are owned by Trion Worlds Inc (Gamigo). You agree to this when you click "I accept" in the user agreement when creating your account you also agree that they have the right to make any and all changes to any and all of their intellectual property as they see fit including whole accounts and the user has absolutely no claim over any if it.
    This is something that absolutely every single player who plays ArcheAge agrees to you when they create their account if you are too stupid or too lazy to bother reading the user agreement that is your own damn issue don't sit on the forums and complain and whine about compensation or losing things at your own damn fault.. Trion Worlds Inc (Gamigo) have absolutely no obligation to provide any form of compensation or explanation to the user whatsoever. If they do choose to do so by communicating and or compensating the users it is simply them providing good customer service and showing integrity as a game provider.
    This is something all you whiney little cry babies needs to get in your head and understand and stop crying about.

This is why I have been requesting that long time dedicated loyal/addicted AA players be rewarded with something NOT given away at a later date as incentive for people to come back or new players (after we worked so hard to earn things in game.) For all the players who love AA and stuck through think and thin, especially from launch with the 10K Queues - crashes - glitches and former biased Trino GM's. Can base it on a gradient system. For people who have never quit since launch or put in so many hours. A gift for saying "Thank you for sticking through everything with us" kind of gift <3
    The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all

Kadum (NA) server is still very unstable today, server performance is all over the place taking as much as 12 seconds just to open a chest and 20+ seconds to put anything in said chest. Every member of my guild is having similar experience so I know it's not something on my end. Gamigo, please tell me that you are working on a fix, this is the fourth day of problems now and certainly not a good start to a long weekend in the US.

*rolls eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by Eula View Post
    I would just like to point out to all of the people who are whining and crying about compensation or about coming back to the game and not having things or a place to put things or items changed etc. Absolutely all of the contents in the game whether it is items that you have paid for, costumes, housing, mounts, credits etc or things that you have crafted or things that you have hunted and earned while playing are owned by Trion Worlds Inc (Gamigo). You agree to this when you click "I accept" in the user agreement when creating your account you also agree that they have the right to make any and all changes to any and all of their intellectual property as they see fit including whole accounts and the user has absolutely no claim over any if it.
    This is something that absolutely every single player who plays ArcheAge agrees to you when they create their account if you are too stupid or too lazy to bother reading the user agreement that is your own damn issue don't sit on the forums and complain and whine about compensation or losing things at your own damn fault.. Trion Worlds Inc (Gamigo) have absolutely no obligation to provide any form of compensation or explanation to the user whatsoever. If they do choose to do so by communicating and or compensating the users it is simply them providing good customer service and showing integrity as a game provider.
    This is something all you whiney little cry babies needs to get in your head and understand and stop crying about.
    This is entirely where you are wrong. We, when purchasing patron or any other time-sensitive product are in fact owed entirely. At that point we are paying for a service, not a bit of pixel property, but a service and as a service provider who has in fact been paid for said service, they are very much obligated to explain the why and how of any disruption to the paid for service. Yes, they own the characters, the items, the "THINGS" inside the game; however, the disruption of service does require the explanation. Paying for the service is far different than "in game" content and "ownership"of digital content.

Closed Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24