+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did pushing a zone to war change?

Did pushing a zone to war change?

Did something with pushing a zone to war change?

On PTS I was on Aegis for about an hour killing mobs. I had over 300 kills and the danger level was 1. It did not level to 2. It would have easily leveled before. Did something change? Does my player level prevent mob kills from counting? I just hit level 40 ancestral.

Quote Originally Posted by Franciscothefab View Post
    Did something with pushing a zone to war change?

On PTS I was on Aegis for about an hour killing mobs. I had over 300 kills and the danger level was 1. It did not level to 2. It would have easily leveled before. Did something change? Does my player level prevent mob kills from counting? I just hit level 40 ancestral.
    Aegis and Whalesong have way more kills needed to push. I can't remember the exact numbers (maybe 900 and 700 respectively?) but it's significantly more than the mainland zones.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

It didn't used to be. Not all that long ago either. I've pushed Aegis. Maybe within the last month or two I think. Maybe the level has been adjusted up with the last release.

How many mob kills do the mainland zones need?

+ Reply to Thread