+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hardware ID accounts and make it 1 per computer - 3 account problem fixed

Hardware ID accounts and make it 1 per computer - 3 account problem fixed

I know I've already posted, but I'm incredibly passionate about this and there has to be another way

They donīt need limit 3 accounts... they need make labor used only for gear progression. Problem solved. And bind everything(honor/costumes sold in market, etc..). So game can keep goldsellers away and nothing will become the new APEX.

Quote Originally Posted by Paypal View Post
    They donīt need limit 3 accounts... they need make labor used for only gear progression. Problem solved. And bind everything. So game can keep goldsellers away and nothing will become the new APEX
    do you seriously believe in 30 days that is going to change
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Anselmo View Post
    do you seriously believe in 30 days that is going to change
    No thatīs not gonna change and i know it. Thatīs why the game still the same. Run alt to earn gold and upgrade.. Big wallets buy more from goldsellers cause 3 accounts isnīt enough and welcome to AAunchanged.

When big wallets gonna 1 shot you and dominate all events of the server for a year until hiram lovers catch up.

Iīm crying for a change now but i know itīs impossible at this point.

I want to be alive to see forums after 3 months haha

20 topics about Why AAunchaind failed

I'm already conformed to see my favorite game die once again. Thatīs like losing a grilfriend for the fourth time.

People will cry that people with mythic Hiram t4 weapon delete them. And thats not p2w.

No thatīs not gonna change and i know it. Thatīs why the game still the same. Run alt to earn gold and upgrade.. Big wallets buy more from goldsellers cause 3 accounts isnīt enough and welcome to AAunchanged.

When big wallets gonna 1 shot you and dominate all events of the server for a year until hiram lovers catch up.

Iīm crying for a change now but i know itīs impossible at this point.

I want to be alive to see forums after 3 months haha

20 topics about Why AAunchaind failed

I'm already conformed to see my favorite game die once again. Thatīs like losing a grilfriend for the fourth time.
    i now know you understood my Freud reverse psychology
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

Quote Originally Posted by blycee View Post
    People will cry that people with mythic Hiram t4 weapon delete them. And thats not p2w.
    Do you even play AA right now? Mythic hiram t4 donīt do ♥♥♥♥ against full erenor ppl + gems. lol

The game would be more fair and more interesting if it was limited to 1 account.

Quote Originally Posted by Voom View Post
    The game would be more fair and more interesting if it was limited to 1 account.
    Good luck limiting any game in the NA to one account. Unless we have some kind of nationwide system that only allows unique logins per SSN or something, it aint gonna happen.

Do you even play AA right now? Mythic hiram t4 donīt do ♥♥♥♥ against full erenor ppl + gems. lol
    good luck with getting erenor on AAU

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast