+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hardware ID accounts and make it 1 per computer - 3 account problem fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreus View Post
    Good luck limiting any game in the NA to one account. Unless we have some kind of nationwide system that only allows unique logins per SSN or something, it aint gonna happen.
    It would be quite easy to find outliners on a server concerning progression as its obvious if someone has double the gear progression (as an example) on an account to everyone else, they are probably using multiple alt accounts to feed their main character. Heck you can even automate most of the detection system if they really wanted too.

I’m not saying it’s impossible to circumvent things just that its certainly possible to filter out most of it with a high degree of accuracy if the will is there to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by C00lit View Post
    It would be quite easy to find outliners on a server concerning progression as its obvious if someone has double the gear progression (as an example) on an account to everyone else, they are probably using multiple alt accounts to feed their main character. Heck you can even automate most of the detection system if they really wanted too.

Im not saying its impossible to circumvent things just that its certainly possible to filter out most of it with a high degree of accuracy if the will is there to do so.
    It wouldn't work. A guy who plays 8 hours a day compared to someone else who plays 4 hours a day would have double the progression.
    I've started to support global warming in the hope that it will melt all the snowflakes...

Yeah, so then the people who pay for an extra computer would be winning the game.

Pay to Win

Hardware ID can be spoofed just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Paypal View Post
    Do you even play AA right now? Mythic hiram t4 dont do ♥♥♥♥ against full erenor ppl + gems. lol
    Mix of t3/t4 and lib... Under 12k gs... Can kill 14k+ erenor users... It's comes down to counter builds more then gear.

If u can't do damage with a mythic t4 weap as a non-healer or cc based initator. You're doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedFerret View Post
    Mix of t3/t4 and lib... Under 12k gs... Can kill 14k+ erenor users... It's comes down to counter builds more then gear.

If u can't do damage with a mythic t4 weap as a non-healer or cc based initator. You're doing something wrong.
    No im an archer. 10k gs only.

Quote Originally Posted by Paypal View Post
    No im an archer. 10k gs only.
    Valid... Archers got gimped all across the board

Quote Originally Posted by Its It View Post
    I know I've already posted, but I'm incredibly passionate about this and there has to be another way
    Sadly this doesn't fix the problem.
    I have like 7 gaming machines in this house and 3 monitors on my desk. Synergy or a good ole fashion KVM switch and off we go

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2