+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which AA:Unchained pack did you pre order and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Anselmo View Post
    i got several pc's dont worry
    ryzen 2700/1700/1700/x5660/i7 2600/i5 4460 and since im a miner plenty of gpus lying around.
    i only have 1 internet connection tho but that will change till next week
    I Wish I had this guys spending cash lol
    "ARCHERY IS TURNING INTO A ROLE THAT SYNERGIES VERY WELL WITH WITCHCRAFT AND HAS FALLEN INTO MORE OF A SUPPLEMENTAL SKILL RATHER THAN A PRIMARY DPS SKILL" - Khrolan 3/31/2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkore View Post
    @Carendash noted the question in discord and will provide more next friday stream
    great

Quote Originally Posted by C00lit View Post
    great
    np

Was an alpha founder. Haven't played since Aurora. Don't remember even what my account was. I bought the $26 pack because I'm ready to get hurt again, just not at a steep cost like I did with alpha founders.

Quote Originally Posted by Anselmo View Post
    3x 26euro and will buy 9x 26euro later next week when i get internet sorted

12 accounts cheaper then what i paid back in alpha for 2 accounts lool
    and you already fk it up with alt accounts.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    Multi*accounting is not allowed, ready to get ban you old p2w legacy server players
    Why are people allowed to spread lies like this?
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by C00lit View Post
    I've not and wont pre-order until the alt account situation has been addressed despite being happy with the new cash shop/pass and how it was presented there’s just no point in playing if real money advantage still exists.
    I think several of us are in the same mind set with this one. The results of this "new" game will rest on their ability to make every single item NT in the game and address the altage problem or drastically decreasing the impact alts have on the game, again making everything NT and limiting 1 piece of land per character. Absolutely no need for anyone to hoard half a map, even more so now as they can literally have it till the end of time with no monthly patron required to pay for. I will defos be holding out on paying for an account until this fridays livestream where they will hopefully address alot more issues and no feed us fluff information.

Regardless ya sure ill buy 1 account at 20 quid and leave after 2 weeks of nostalgia, but just like the recent progress new start server it'll be dead within 6 months if the game becomes altage once again.

Remember this is quite literally the last run of AA after this, shutting down is the next stage, lets not ruin it.

I did preorder my 3 packs, but I am hopeful for the ToS and their enforcement. Trion was horrible with enforcing their ToS from the get-go, and cheating, rmting, and other exploiting just snowballed from there. It reached a point where if they wanted to suddenly enforce their ToS harshly and consistently, they would be banning most of their pop in an already low pop game. If Gamigo heavily punishes hard and early, there are less likely to be as many issues. Sure, it'll still happen... just not be commonplace like it is on legacy.

I am going to pre-order one $26 account, and play that one account roughly 15 hours a week.
    Gamigo, can you tell me whether or not this playstyle (one account, moderate time commitment) will allow me to achieve a decent plot and reasonable GS over time to not get rolled in PvP?

Not saying there isn't a reason to be skeptical of GamiTrino delivering, there is plenty, but yall are falling for obvious, salty legacy bois in anselmno/snerdlex. They just can't stand their already barren wastelands will be even more empty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast