+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Compensation for downtime maintenance????

Angry Compensation for downtime maintenance????

Has anyone heard about the compensation that was supposed to be given to those of us on an NA server? I haven't heard anything and am wondering why the admin folks have not said anything. If they think I'm going to buy the new Unchained version after what just happened and no compensation for it , they are sadly mistaken.

give them time for 1 to sort out the servers stability after the migration, they still need to run through and evaluate what is owed for the extended downtime to determine what the compensation will be as the gift coins that they planned to give 6h after the migration was meant to finish are clearly not good enough. it will come in time just be patient.
    Kaylin West
    Jasperaus
    <Coping Mechanism>

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    Community Manager
    Heya,

We're working on the compensation and will send it out as soon as possible.
    We'll let you know beforehand.

Maybe it time to up your game Gamigo, constant dc's, lag for more than 4 sec, not having a fun experience at all. All you guy are making excuse and cant get ♥♥♥♥ done in a decent amount of time. YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO REVIEW YOUR 7P (Proper, Prior, Planning, Prevents, Piss, Poor, Performance).
    If nothing get done by the end of week, expect a letter in your mail.
    Archeage proud MOUNT PHOENIX IMPERIALS General
    Now current leader of Legendary Plainwalkers.
    Naima ---> Kraken ---> ??

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1...923/ywIOss.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ishen View Post
    Maybe it time to up your game Gamigo, constant dc's, lag for more than 4 sec, not having a fun experience at all. All you guy are making excuse and cant get ♥♥♥♥ done in a decent amount of time. YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO REVIEW YOUR 7P (Proper, Prior, Planning, Prevents, Piss, Poor, Performance).
    i have no idea why you are so surprised that something has gone wrong, problems pop up unexpectedly its not uncommon, especially considering hardware for servers were moved entirely something was bound to arise from the migration, they are trying to fix the servers, the latency patch fixed the lag somewhat a few days ago maybe the lag has come back sure but it will be fixed again in time, people just need to chill and let the Gamigo staff focus on the problems at hand before handing out compensation that will just need to be handed out again once all problems are solved, i would rather a full -carefully thought out- compensation package than some half assed package with only gift coins and a few days patron time.

if you cant handle the fact something goes wrong then play something else cause this isn't something unusual and you should be well aware of that by now if you've played for any amount of time over a year.
    Kaylin West
    Jasperaus
    <Coping Mechanism>

i flat out refuse to buy patron again

I refuse to re-up my patron and anything else until i see how they will remedy this

i lost multiple days of patron and i flat out refuse to pay for a service that prevented us from using it

i'm not spending another dime on this nightmare until they tell me how many days i get BACK

Dominican Republic / Republica Dominicana
    what is the compensation and i hope a great compensation
    `^~::~^
    LadyBoo
    Latin Blood Knights
    Kraken

Since gamigo took over, i had by far the most dcs per day (frequent about 10 times per day in prime time) and it got worst since they moved. ping was perfect, no latency except a few times, now its all the time, 5 sec dealy or more... Like i said they did pretty poor planning and it resulted in this. They created the problem, not me. I dont care about compensation, I just want to relax and play a game i enjoy, but there always something, so they can kiss my money goodbye and nothing you will say will make me change my mind. I did my part since alpha and they didnt care. you know where all that went and where its heading...
    Archeage proud MOUNT PHOENIX IMPERIALS General
    Now current leader of Legendary Plainwalkers.
    Naima ---> Kraken ---> ??

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1...923/ywIOss.jpg

holy ♥♥♥♥ karen calm down

Since gamigo took over, i had by far the most dcs per day (frequent about 10 times per day in prime time) and it got worst since they moved. ping was perfect, no latency except a few times, now its all the time, 5 sec dealy or more... Like i said they did pretty poor planning and it resulted in this. They created the problem, not me. I dont care about compensation, I just want to relax and play a game i enjoy, but there always something, so they can kiss my money goodbye and nothing you will say will make me change my mind. I did my part since alpha and they didnt care. you know where all that went and where its heading...
    Ye can relate to all of that. Never ever had dc's like I'm getting now. the game goes from bad to worse with each update/patch/fix! I wanted to try Unchained but seeing as they seem to have no plans to fix this version of the game first I can't see Unchained will be any different with the same issues and bugs! Its a crying shame. I love this game it had/has so much potential to be so much better!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast