+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Support for 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels) for Unchained release

Support for 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels) for Unchained release

Hello,

As an avid game player, I have recently upgraded my system to make it stronger, better, and so it supports 4k gaming as it seems the future is full of that ultra high definition goodness. One thing that Archeage has failed to do since 4k gaming became normal is fix the support that this game has for that resolution. The biggest issue here is not the fact that we don't have 3840 x 2160 pixel support, because we do, however, the issue is that the UI does not scale large enough for that respective resolution. So please, if you don't mind can you implement this simple quality of life fix for us graphics enthusiasts. If possible can you add that to the game before or on the release of Unchained so us players with 4k monitors can play comfortably in this new adventure you are creating for us.

Thank you,
    Myrrage

It would really be lovely to use my 4k display as it was meant to be used, instead of running the game at half that resolution just so I can actually see the UI. Please do work on the UI scaling for us!
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

Agreed 4K friendly please

I just want the UI scale slider in the game settings to go up to 150% and 200%, instead of stopping at 120%. I think this would go a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreah View Post
    I just want the UI scale slider in the game settings to go up to 150% and 200%, instead of stopping at 120%. I think this would go a long way.
    200% would certainly help. So would having it affect all parts of the UI.
    Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Kadum West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Kadum East

+ Reply to Thread