View Poll Results: Limit the amount of property per account ?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • no, its fine how it is

14 56.00%
  • yes, 1 per account

4 16.00%
  • yes, 1 per character

0 0%
  • yes, 2 per account

5 20.00%
  • yes, up to max of 10 per account

2 8.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Limit the amount of property per account ?

Post Limit the amount of property per account ? AAU only

This is for AAU only sorry
    yes/no/how many

doesnt matter the size
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

You can place two un-built structures at any given time, and must build one before you may place any more.

Land barons WILL be a thing, and it's a part of the game that some will hate simply because they aren't patient, or don't have the determined mindset to chase their dream home, if they didnt succeed during the land rush (which most people will most likely have to do, since we will all have to build our first structure to place more, once land becomes claimable.)

Also, trying to limit buildings per account (tax system exists btw, but with 3 alts being allowed...) would only kill housing overall, because you wont be able to slowly build up the space you need to place things like mansions.. If you think about what you're asking for, and it's flaws, you'll realize it's not worth arguing about, because it's more trouble than its worth to change it.

Mind you, I've switched locations 3 times in the first server I was on, and always managed to sell/trade off lots for the lots I wanted, but it took time, and you may be unlucky with 1 or two neighbors.. but thats no different from life itself. (Some people just sit on land to be rude/feel in power of your real estate plans)

If you need inspiration on what some of us land barons do with all that land, here's a little teaser!

Pew (Wynn/Kaylin)
    <The Shadehunting Master>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU..._as=subscriber
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Trusivraj?lang=en
    Twitch Stream Channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/trusivraj

Limit of property per account (additional taxes for more then 2 structures) is one of reason by using alts, next is a labor points system. If there wasn't such restrictions I was had only one alt - pocket healer/buffer.

number of voters still to low.
    Would be nice to know more opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

I don’t think they should outright limit property per account, people should be able to grab extra land through time, as you can’t directly buy tax certs labour will be the limiting factor which is another reason why it’s so important the alt situation is appropriately addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by C00lit View Post
    I donít think they should outright limit property per account, people should be able to grab extra land through time, as you canít directly buy tax certs labour will be the limiting factor which is another reason why itís so important the alt situation is appropriately addressed.
    "Everyone will have the chance to own land "
    if you consider anyone returning to legacy after x amount of time, noone will have a chance to grab land but either to buy land

Quote Originally Posted by Azkore View Post
    "Everyone will have the chance to own land "
    if you consider anyone returning to legacy after x amount of time, noone will have a chance to grab land but either to buy land
    I grab land on legacy all the time. No one shows up to pretty much every land grab I've been to. Where are all the whiners when land is free for the taking?
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

+ Reply to Thread