+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Music List for Cars (Suggested new system)

Music List for Cars (Suggested new system)

Hi everyone, gamigo ppl and players.

I was just wondering how it would be so cool if we could have a music list attached to our cars system, where i would buy a scroll to buy a pre existed catalogued music to attach to my car music list or...
    I would buy the item and choose the "Fill the form request" option for a non pre cataloged music/artist.
    I would fill Band name and song.
    It would require a work from Gamigo to invite the bands to receive these proposals.
    A Band would agree a price with gamigo for their musics.
    You could do this only by demand, example:

You invite the band to participe on your "Receive a proposal by demand" campaign (Only a database).
    As soon Gamigo judges they have enough demand to form a contract for that music, they would shot a proposal for the band to sign the contract.

As soon the contract get assined for both, music would be available in the catalogue.
    I have more than 150 songs on my youtube list.
    I would buy a lot of scrolls to add tons of music to my car (I don't even have one but it would be definately the reason to make or buy one as fast as i could xD).

Each music would require a scroll, so if u want 150 music on ur car, u have to buy 150 scrolls.

I think this would bring a lot of fun to the game and good profits for Gamigo.

I hope someone from Gamigo can read this and they can think about start a briething about it.

Music is life, guys!

PS: Every band has its price, ofc...
    This scroll would have a variable cost.
    The Band name and song would customize the price for an specific scroll, for example: You would have a music tab on the market, with sub tabs by letters. Each sub tab would contain its bands (You could put some search box, it would be nice).
    What a scroll would be: Band + Music. A scroll would be an specific music.
    Each scroll has its own price according to the contract signed between you guys and the bands).

I think that's it!

+ Reply to Thread