+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Compensation from server move and poor service for several days after

  1. #1

    Compensation from server move and poor service for several days after

    Just looking for a update.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    109
    We didn't get it for month's on EU, so probably not anytime soon

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    26
    You compensation is you get to now play on a lag-free server. Enjoy!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasidoc View Post
    You compensation is you get to now play on a lag-free server. Enjoy!
    But the new location and service isn't lag-free. And are you a rep of Gamigo in any way? Is there any purpose to your post other than trolling? Are you just being sarcastic?

    There was a post of compensation made by a Mod when the move happened and did not go as planned. Is it such a terrible thing I would like a update after hearing nothing more about it for a week or more? What about patron time lost? Ect.?

  5. #5
    Possible that it could be before months? Was this situation the same as EU? Define soon. Was this before or after Trion was bought by Gamigo?

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourtle View Post
    But the new location and service isn't lag-free. And are you a rep of Gamigo in any way? Is there any purpose to your post other than trolling? Are you just being sarcastic?

    There was a post of compensation made by a Mod when the move happened and did not go as planned. Is it such a terrible thing I would like a update after hearing nothing more about it for a week or more? What about patron time lost? Ect.?
    Did you post in Gameplay Discussion? Should you have posted in Server Status? Or maybe Official Discussion? Is this not a public discussion where people can express their opinions or is this you personal ticket?

    Stop expecting free ♥♥♥♥ like a typical millennial!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Empyreus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasidoc View Post
    Did you post in Gameplay Discussion? Should you have posted in Server Status? Or maybe Official Discussion? Is this not a public discussion where people can express their opinions or is this you personal ticket?

    Stop expecting free ♥♥♥♥ like a typical millennial!
    Well its not that we're expecting free stuff, but they did say they would provide compensation for the bungling of the move. Mind you we went from a 12hr downtime to a two day downtime, during which if you had things like stipends, etc, still were depleted and you still lost patron days even if only 2.

    I would hope the bare minimum of just giving back what was lost in terms of patron days wouldn't be asking for much.

    I mean you would think this company would at LEAST have its stuff together enough to let us know whats up a week later.

  8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #8
    Community Manager
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    741
    Heya,

    We're still working on the compensations and will let you know about the content and when you'll receive it as soon as possible.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    13

    With All due respect....

    Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    Heya,

    We're still working on the compensations and will let you know about the content and when you'll receive it as soon as possible.
    Still working on a package a week later is pretty sad. If the team cant figure out what a fair compensation package is for 2 days of downtime in a weeks period of meetings/work you shouldn't be promising compensation packages until you have them figured out and set to go. Those who lost stuff almost a month ago now from the aurorean BS, STILL haven't gotten a package either. If you want to keep your players or draw new ones back in with unchained for that matter start showing your player base you ACTUALLY care Instead of putting all of your focus on a PAY TO PLAY FRESH START SERVER!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSurge View Post
    Still working on a package a week later is pretty sad. If the team cant figure out what a fair compensation package is for 2 days of downtime in a weeks period of meetings/work you shouldn't be promising compensation packages until you have them figured out and set to go. Those who lost stuff almost a month ago now from the aurorean BS, STILL haven't gotten a package either. If you want to keep your players or draw new ones back in with unchained for that matter start showing your player base you ACTUALLY care Instead of putting all of your focus on a PAY TO PLAY FRESH START SERVER!
    Lol, gottem.
    IT'S A <DISASTER>


    retired -2016

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts