+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions about AAU and AA ??

Archeage Unchained - account linked gear?

So I feel they shouldn't allow alts anymore instead, allow us to swap our gear out with characters on the same account. Make gear and items in inventory tradeable by account somehow? Thoughts on this?

It would make logical sense but...who knows if they'll do it. They would still have to remove the ability to trade gold to prevent RMT and player to player mail of gold would also have to be deleted. Just simply allowing account linked gear won't solve the exploitative nature of the player base.
    Truth:

Trion and XL games hates everything I say because its the truth and stings like fire.
    Exposing the weaknesses in your circuit would send most to react in a way to fix the chain.
    Instead we get to see an awkward teen afraid of its flaws hiding them under the rug.

I feel like they don't need to restrict players from trading via person to person. It removes so much from the game and restricts a lot. Thats one thing that turned me away from BDO is being so restricted. Being able to actually interact with others through trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewdu94 View Post
    I feel like they don't need to restrict players from trading via person to person. It removes so much from the game and restricts a lot. Thats one thing that turned me away from BDO is being so restricted. Being able to actually interact with others through trade.
    Just craft/trade/buy ayanad-erenor gear like other whales and multiaccount factories! "Cheap" hiram is bound gear. That is fine. Don't feed whales and p2w!

AA:Unchained release date?

Hello, is there an estimation on when AA:Unchained will be released? When i heard they would make a non-p2w version of AA , couldn't pass on such opportunity!

I am reasonably certain it will be before September, 2027

Do i have to make a new email account for Unchained?

Sorry if this has been answered but i can't find information on it.

Do i need to make new email accounts for unchained or can i use the same email account as the legacy server.

I don't think we know anything for sure yet.
    But if you ask me, I'm sure we can use the same emails or maybe even accounts that we use for the legacy servers.
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

Most email services allow for aliases to be used so you can sign up for services with them. For GMail you can just use a + in the name and then anything after.

As an example if your email address was notavalidemail@gmail.com you can just sign up to ArcheAge with notavalidemail+unchained001@gmail.com and your emails will be received with no setup in your mail required. I added the 001 there just in case you end up with more than 100 accounts they would still sort properly.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Can we get a separate area for AAU?

It will need its own forums and space etc otherwise the general area will be very confusing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast