Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Resolved] NA Crash - September 19, 2019

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

[Resolved] NA Crash - September 19, 2019

Hello everyone,

The team is currently investigating a crash that occurred on our NA servers. As of right now, we don't have an ETA. We will update you in this thread when we get any news.

[Update - 13:53 PDT]: NA Servers are up once again! Thank you for your patience.

~The ArcheAge Team

Good to finally hear from you guys again

(aside from random Twitter and discord messages imean)

Wow

HAHA clueless that's funny there.

Trions face right now.
    Kadum Nuia: Fiktishes

Quote Originally Posted by Fiktishes View Post
    HAHA clueless that's funny there.

Trions face right now.
    Trion is no more, it has ceased to be.

Been here for a month and a half as a paying member and so far...

- 1 server maintenance said to be 12 hours and took 3 1/2 days
    - 3 random server issues including today, during playing hours that D.C. for 1-3 hours at a time
    - 0 compensation after any of these issues due to my account being too "new"
    - I purchased labor pots that didn't show up in my my account for those days of maintenance

Not looking good and apparently its been this way for a while now, mentioned by the community.
    Please give an accurate ETA asap, enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Indellv View Post
    - 0 compensation after any of these issues due to my account being too "new"
    I have been playing since Beta and have got no compensation for the disruptions you list above. We are still awaiting a re-run of the 'double' event that was screwed up earlier this year.

They are launching a new version of AA and expect us to trust them when they have proven they are not trustworthy - they promised to re-run the double event and they promised compensation for the server move outage.

Since they moved the server game is acting up and now they want us to go to AAU that`s why they making all this nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Malekin View Post
    I have been playing since Beta and have got no compensation for the disruptions you list above. We are still awaiting a re-run of the 'double' event that was screwed up earlier this year.

They are launching a new version of AA and expect us to trust them when they have proven they are not trustworthy - they promised to re-run the double event and they promised compensation for the server move outage.
    Well they did give us a compensation for the server move. Check the shop site. It is an item to buy for 0 USD. And in all fairness, the compensation was completely fine.
    It is 3000 labor - needed as some people lost the purchased pots for a day or two. It is login badge - some of us did not make it to it because of the move. And obviously many still want seren stones. 40 gift coins, that translate in 8000 more labor or 10000 honor, whatever you go for at the moment more. And this should be ok regarding the lost patron days. There was something else, I just forgot. It does not compensate for not done dailies etc. But that would be a bit over the top, noone was able to do them. It does compensate for those extras however people paid for.

However the servers continue to not be stable and we have no clue whatssoever how long that will still be going on. Random disconnects, crashes.
    If that happens on the new AA:U servers, all the newly won customers will be gone in the blink of an eye. In hindsight they should have waited announcing a launch date - until they knew that the servers are stable.

Unless of course they parked legacy on a cheap server park somewhere to use the proven servers for AA:U. Then forget the last paragraph and face the disappointment of those that stayed with you already for so long.

The server issues on NA legacy is the reason why I will NOT be buying AAU.
    ♪bard♪
    “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.
    None but ourselves can free our minds.”
    ― Bob Marley

I'm where ever there are cookies.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast