+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KR Hiram/library Armor type conversion scrolls for 6.0 update

KR Hiram/library Armor type conversion scrolls for 6.0 update

In the KR server they had a special event in which people were given scrolls which allowed people to convert their Hiram/Library gear to any of the 3 armor types, this event was given because of the changes they made to the armor types ingame. All players got 7 scrolls to change their armor for free and I believe it was put on the cash shop or something to do it more if you wanted, I dont know the details as to how it was handled but please consider not removing these scrolls with the update and give us something similar in the form of an event or something.

I rl need it

Quote Originally Posted by MiroH View Post
    In the KR server they had a special event in which people were given scrolls which allowed people to convert their Hiram/Library gear to any of the 3 armor types, this event was given because of the changes they made to the armor types ingame. All players got 7 scrolls to change their armor for free and I believe it was put on the cash shop or something to do it more if you wanted, I dont know the details as to how it was handled but please consider not removing these scrolls with the update and give us something similar in the form of an event or something.
    It was a mistake when gamigo were given 8 scrolls. This makes a strong imbalance in PvP. This Korean patch with global rebalancing of classes will only be closer to winter in eu servers then it's worth considering.

It will kill game if give out every time it like сonsumable material

+ Reply to Thread