+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: REBELLICIOUS is recruiting 30plussers for Archeage Unchained | EU | West | Halnaak

REBELLICIOUS is recruiting 30plussers for Archeage Unchained | EU | West | Halnaak

Rebellicious is an international gaming community for 30plussers. We aim to provide a fun, mature and well organized gaming environment. In Rebellicious we like to do things our own way. You will not find us racing to the highest level or eating through new content in a day or two. Instead we enjoy, explore and evolve in our own pace. We strive to be a non-hierarchical and easy going community. And we even encourage our members to have a real life.If you are the type of gamer embraces the guild as their virtual home, adopts his guild mates as new best friends and is motivated to stick around for a long time, we might just be the guild for you.

Requirements
    To become a member you need to:
    • be 30 years or older,
    • own a working headset and use Discord when grouping up,
    • enjoy both banter and good conversations,
    • be the proud owner of a decent English vocabulary that does not include excessive swearing and cursing.

Rebellicious in AAU
    Rebellicious has guild village with a large armorers house with fast processing. We are in the progress of adding an apothecary to it and we have all workstations and several mailboxes. Soon we also will have all regal tools. In the guild there are several fishing boats and war ships. We are currently a level 3 guild and well on our way to become level 4. We have guild families and we have a guild for alts as well. We are a mixed bunch when it comes to play styles, some of us are heavy into levelling, gearing up and PvP while others enjoy the PvE and crafting side of the game more. You will find players online from the early morning to late at night.

Rebellicious games & community
    Recruitment for New World is now open. Rebellicious also has chapters in Black Desert Online, Anthem, Division 2, Guild Wars 2, Elder Scrolls Online, Rift, Everquest II and Secret World Legends. In the future we will expand to Ashes of Creation, A:IR and Lost Ark. As a member of Rebellicious you can play any game you like in our community. Rebellicious was founded on 8 April 2016 and has currently over 400 members.

The rules we live by
    In Rebellicious we live by simple and pretty basic rules. We don’t have a level, gear or experience requirement, only the age requirement of 30+. You must have a working headset and be able to use our voice comms for sieges, dungeons and raids. Taking a break from our games to play something else, will not effect your membership but might temporarily remove you from those game rosters if they are maxed out.
    For every new recruit we accept into our ranks, we will remove an inactive account (offline for 14+ days without notice). This is a weekly reoccurring process, making sure that we keep the roster active and alive. Being removed from the roster due to inactivity, does not remove a player from the Rebellicious community, but just from the ingame roster and only until such time as they become active again.

Applications
    If you feel it is about time to become Rebellicious too, visit us at rebellicious.eu and fill out the application form.
    Rebellicious
    International gaming community for 30plussers
    www.rebellicious.eu

<Bump>
    <ArcheAgeTools> - Get it on Google Play!

We updated our website.
    Rebellicious
    www.rebellicious.eu

Great place to be

We haven slots left for 30plussers!
    Rebellicious
    www.rebellicious.eu

Yeah, we got our ssl working on our website.
    Rebellicious
    www.rebellicious.eu

Sent in my app -

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfhammer View Post
    Sent in my app -
    Under an different name I asume? Because we didnt get any application for Wolfhammer.
    Rebellicious
    www.rebellicious.eu

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfauve View Post
    Under an different name I asume? Because we didnt get any application for Wolfhammer.
    This name is from original release but only used here - I'll be kinkyJalepeno in Guilded
    EDIT: Thanks for the green light.

Could you PM me the signature please?? Cheers

I posted it for you in our forums in Guilded.
    Rebellicious
    www.rebellicious.eu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast